phantom 4 advance+ firmware
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
step3fans
lvl.3
Flight distance : 224177 ft
Ireland

is the phantom 4 advance plus controller firmware the same as the phantom 4 pro plus controller firmware as there is only downloads on the download page for the phantom 4 advance plus controller from the 30/9/2017
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues looking for the download page of the firmware. I will be posting here the link for your reference. Thank you.

Phantom 4 Advanced Firmware
2018-7-26
Use props
step3fans
lvl.3
Ireland

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-26 05:41
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues looking for the download page of the firmware. I will be posting here the link for your reference. Thank you.

Phantom 4 Advanced Firmware

this is the firmware version thats on the download page. [ Phantom 4 Advanced+ Remote Controller Firmware v01.02.02.00
2017-09-30 ]   is there a newer version than this one
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

step3fans Posted at 2018-7-26 07:47
this is the firmware version thats on the download page. [ Phantom 4 Advanced+ Remote Controller Firmware v01.02.02.00
2017-09-30 ]   is there a newer version than this one

Hi. As of the moment, that's the latest firmware that we had on the Phantom 4 advance remote controller. Don't worry! We will update you once we release a newer version. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
2018-7-26
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Yes you can just use the version from the P4P product page, you might check that the aircraft type is P4A after the upgrade but i believe it figure it out itself.
I have mentioned several times since the P4A beta with pano was offered, that the P4A version is very old but they won't correct it, guess they wan't users to use the app for upgrading.
Be aware that the current v.1.4.1.0 is not the best release, you might want to look up the previous v.1.3.6.0 and stick to that for a while.
2018-7-28
Use props
step3fans
lvl.3
Ireland

KedDK Posted at 2018-7-28 00:47
Yes you can just use the version from the P4P product page, you might check that the aircraft type is P4A after the upgrade but i believe it figure it out itself.
I have mentioned several times since the P4A beta with pano was offered, that the P4A version is very old but they won't correct it, guess they wan't users to use the app for upgrading.
Be aware that the current v.1.4.1.0 is not the best release, you might want to look up the previous v.1.3.6.0 and stick to that for a while.

thanks for your help ill try the download from the p4p download page and see how i get on with it. Its very strange that DJI tell us to use an SD card to upgrade the firmware when they have old firmware on the   download page for the P4A+. thanks again for your help
2018-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules