Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lens not connected (X5s)
1004 6 2018-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chris Davies
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4367618 ft
  • >>>

Mid shoot today we get this warning on our I2 - lens not connected.

We've not recently upgraded the firmware, it was working fine in the morning but in the afternoon we get the error.

We've tried everything mentioned in the forum - we've refreshed all firmware, we've cleaned all the contacts on the lens and camera and cleaned the contacts where the gimbal connects to the aircraft, we've tried five different lenses.

What else can we try? Any suggestions? We've got a shoot on Monday.
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience and late response. Do you have another camera to test on and see if it will be the same? Can you also send a screenshot of the error and picture of how you assemble the drone?
2018-7-30
Use props
DJIJAKOB
First Officer
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Not good to hear you are having issues with your Inspire 2. In some similar cases I've heard people have solved this issue by connecting and disconnecting the X5S multiple times. Also resetting the camera settings could be an option to try. Frustrating when this happens before a shoot...
2018-7-30
Use props
Chris Davies
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4367618 ft
  • >>>

I did everything, swapped cameras, refreshed firmware, everything. Sourced a new camera, tested our camera on another drone.
In the end I sourced part 23 (Gimbal Plate and cables) and this afternoon I installed it and it fixed the problem.
2018-7-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Chris Davies Posted at 2018-7-30 11:04
I did everything, swapped cameras, refreshed firmware, everything. Sourced a new camera, tested our camera on another drone.
In the end I sourced part 23 (Gimbal Plate and cables) and this afternoon I installed it and it fixed the problem.

Good thing it worked. Please let us know if you still need anything.
2018-8-1
Use props
djiuser_YJiSrNSzp2Lq
New

United States

Chris Davies Posted at 2018-7-30 11:04
I did everything, swapped cameras, refreshed firmware, everything. Sourced a new camera, tested our camera on another drone.

Can you post the info on where you got the parts and a parts list we have the same problem   kevin@tkdsllc.com
2019-11-4
Use props
djiuser_9gUG5mltW2yM
lvl.1
Norway

I've got the same with my Osmo Pro X5 today. Lens not connected. Having picture on screen, but no focus etc. works.
3-28 07:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules