Saving DJI Assistant 2 Settings
1829 5 2018-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MED Fly Boys
lvl.1
Canada

Tied to adjust the gains today on our cutom frame running an A3 controller but the changed values didnt save. How to you save and apply the changes to the gains and propulsion settings you make in the Assistant 2 software?

Thanks in advance,
Steve
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this caused you. If you fail to adjust the gain value in the Assistant software, please follow these steps:

1. Make sure the Main Control Unit has connected and communicated with the Assistant 2 software successfully.
2. Make sure the Receiver has connected to the Main Control Unit successfully.
3. Make sure you have selected the correct Receiver type in the Assistant software.

If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-7-26
Use props
MED Fly Boys
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-26 09:40
Hi. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this caused you. If you fail to adjust the gain value in the Assistant software, please follow these steps:

1. Make sure the Main Control Unit has connected and communicated with the Assistant 2 software successfully.

I believe we've done those mentioned steps.

Is there a save or apply button that we're missing after adjusting the numbers for gains/propulsion parameters? What's the proper way to exit the Assistant 2 software after changing these values?
2018-7-26
Use props
MED Fly Boys
lvl.1
Canada

MED Fly Boys Posted at 2018-7-26 12:09
I believe we've done those mentioned steps.

Is there a save or apply button that we're missing after adjusting the numbers for gains/propulsion parameters? What's the proper way to exit the Assistant 2 software after changing these values?

Can anyone answer this?
2018-7-27
Use props
MED Fly Boys
lvl.1
Canada

Is anyone else having an issue with the Assistant 2 settings reverting back to default values?
2018-7-30
Use props
DronaVista
lvl.2
Flight distance : 332772 ft
  • >>>
Poland

I have the same problem .....
2019-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now