Ground Station
688 3 2018-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeterHammond
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10190 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,  Ive been using DJI groundstation on my inspire 1 Pro with great sucess, its a very useful app, I have just bought a P4P Obsidian with built in screen, is the DJI groundstation app available for this unit please, ive not had time to look elsewhere.

Thanks in advance
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Unfortunately, it is not compatible with the built in screen of your Phantom 4 pro obsidian. The compatible devices are iPad Air, Air 2, Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, and Pro tablets. Kindly refer to the attachment below. If you have another concern, please let us know.

2018-7-27
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can you use your iPad instead of the built in screen to view GSPro on instead of the built in screen as thats Android based... as a get round ??
2018-7-27
Use props
BobUnplugged
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1140502 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aerial-Image Posted at 2018-7-27 05:26
Can you use your iPad instead of the built in screen to view GSPro on instead of the built in screen as thats Android based... as a get round ??

No.  I, like many folks, bought a second "regular" controller for the times when you want to use an iPad for apps other than GO4.  You can now install some 3rd party apps on the Pro+ controller, but GSPro is not one of them.
2018-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules