Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Will Phantom 3 gimbal/camera fit a 2 Vision+?
3588 4 2018-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WileECoyoteSr
lvl.1

Bought a used Phantom 2 without gimbal/camera as an entry price trainer. LOVE IT! But really miss the FPV I've had on smaller/budget drones. I see a glut of Phantom 3 Advanced gimbal/camera packages on eBay. Will a Phantom 3 system mount, plug and play on a Phantom 2? Or should I just search for an operational system off another 2?
2018-7-27
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

No, a Phantom 3 gimbal is not compatible with the P2V+.
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for the inquiry. The gimbal of the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced is not compatible with the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus. If you have any additional concerns please contact DJI Support at support@dji.com for further help.
2018-7-27
Use props
WileECoyoteSr
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-27 11:53
Hi. Thank you for the inquiry. The gimbal of the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced is not compatible with the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus. If you have any additional concerns please contact DJI Support at  for further help.

Stephen-Thanks for your rapid reply. If I decide to get a gimbal/camera to put back on the P2V+ I'm enjoying, I'll look for one specific to that model.
2018-7-27
Use props
WileECoyoteSr
lvl.1

My first flight with the P2V+ and a 10 knot crosswind.
2018-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules