Tower Inspection 1,920ft
730 6 2018-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa66df989
New

I have a tower inspection scheduled that is 1,920ft above ground level.  500 Meters only takes me to 1,640ft.  Does anyone know how I can get to 1,940ft so I can complete this project?  Thanks

2018-7-27
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Question the tower is 1920 ft starting from ground level to the top of the tower?  If not, you can take off from a higher altitude to reach your goal.

I have not heard of any way to unlock this by DJI protocols

I have flown in the foothills about 3000 ft but use an higher tale off location to get the shots I need

Rich
2018-7-27
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

This can be done, private message me and I will send you a file, place file on your micro sd card, insert card in your inspire and let your inspire 1 finish updating. You will now be able to fly as high, faster and anywhere you want with no restrictions.... works on ANY version of inspire and ANY camera configuration....
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, the max altitude that we can offer is only 500 meters. We highly suggest you take off from a higher ground level to reach the height you are aiming for.
2018-8-1
Use props
snath
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

R&L Aerial photography Posted at 2018-8-1 03:03
This can be done, private message me and I will send you a file, place file on your micro sd card, insert card in your inspire and let your inspire 1 finish updating. You will now be able to fly as high, faster and anywhere you want with no restrictions.... works on ANY version of inspire and ANY camera configuration....

Quick question, do you need to update after each firmware upgrade?
2018-8-1
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

snath Posted at 2018-8-1 06:40
Quick question, do you need to update after each firmware upgrade?

The file I mentioned is a modified firmware and if you update said firmware you will lose the ability to fly as high as you need... you only have to install modified firmware on the inspire itself not on the controller and it works with any version of the go app. It’s not illegal I simply “change” a few settings in the dji assistant that dji uses to throttle back and restrict products that YOU bought and paid for.. example, a normal dji inspire climbs at a rate of 6 feet per second, with a click of the keyboard it will climb at 16 feet per second and it does so with no problem which makes me wonder why they throttled it back in the first place..( the original inspire bought before update 1.6 was an animal, after the next update it was tamed down significantly)
2018-8-1
Use props
OceanK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 289757 ft

R&L Aerial photography Posted at 2018-8-1 03:03
This can be done, private message me and I will send you a file, place file on your micro sd card, insert card in your inspire and let your inspire 1 finish updating. You will now be able to fly as high, faster and anywhere you want with no restrictions.... works on ANY version of inspire and ANY camera configuration....

I really would like to get that file...pm?
2018-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules