Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Force Pro connection to Ronin 2
7253 14 2018-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GFORCE Aus
New
Australia

I can't get my Force Pro to connect to the Ronin 2

It has successfully bonded to the wireless and I have cable connected to the power input on the head but nothing comes up in the top bar of the Force Pro

2018-7-27
Use props
User101
New

Any luck? Having the same issue
2018-8-5
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

just got my force pro delivered ... works fine (latest firmware on ronin 2)  beside heavy horizon drift and not being able to get the latest firmware installed on the force pro.

what´s your status ? did you get it working properly ?

2018-8-31
Use props
ssddee
lvl.1

Argentina

Same problem. At one point he walked, but now he does not connect anymore. Does someone know how to solve this problem?
2018-9-9
Use props
LUMINARIO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 169925 ft
United States

Have you tried using DJI ASSISTANT app on computer to check firmware on all systems? Sometimes each piece of gear esp when binding needs to be updated to latest firmware or it does NOT bind. Had that issue with my Ronin 2 RC
2018-9-9
Use props
ssddee
lvl.1

Argentina

Hi, yes, update everything with the DJI ASSISTANT. Well connect the Dji Force Pro with the Ronin 2 but not connect the 3. Dji Wireless, Dji Force Pro and Dji Ronin 2. I also managed to connect the Dji Force Pro with the Wireless, but not with Ronin 2.
2018-9-10
Use props
UTMonty
lvl.1
Israel

Hi,
Same problem here: the Wireless Receiver is linked with the Force Pro - but nothing happens...
BTW I can bind the ForcePro directly to the Ronin 2 (without the Wireless Receiver), but the Ronin pops up a message advising to use the Wireless Receiver.
So, the Force Pro is OK, Only the connection between the Wireless Receiver and the Ronin 2 is problematic.
All devices are on the latest versions...
2018-10-11
Use props
djiuser_pugfjhQBgif9
New

Hi after connecting the forcepro with Ronin 2 it worked fine for 3 days. Now tilt is not working. Any update
2018-10-22
Use props
Thomas Joke
lvl.1

France

HI,

I have exactly the same problem between the wireless and the Ronin (https://forum.dji.com/thread-180632-1-1.html).
You find a solution ?

Thanks for your help !
2019-2-7
Use props
Thomas Joke
lvl.1

France

UTMonty Posted at 2018-10-11 01:55
Hi,
Same problem here: the Wireless Receiver is linked with the Force Pro - but nothing happens...
BTW I can bind the ForcePro directly to the Ronin 2 (without the Wireless Receiver), but the Ronin pops up a message advising to use the Wireless Receiver.

HI,

I have exactly the same problem between the wireless and the Ronin (https://forum.dji.com/thread-180632-1-1.html).
You find a solution ?

Thanks for your help !
2019-2-7
Use props
fansaefdefc4
lvl.1

Turkey

i have the same connection problem, any solutions? Also lots of drift Dji pls fix your expensive machine !!
2019-3-30
Use props
colorbox
lvl.1
India

I cant update my wireless receiver.
2019-7-22
Use props
fansb103d4a3
lvl.1
  • >>>
Morocco