Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CS Connection Dropped once the power fell below 10 %
1173 3 2018-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anthony566
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2488944 ft

I was out flying today after work and used three batteries in my mavic pro and whilst returning to my home point on my last battery my CS disconnected from the controller  ( I have never had this happen before ) but the controller was still conected to my mavic pro.

The only thing I noticed was the CS had dropped below 10% of charge. ( I do not normally run it this low )  has anyone else ever had this happen ?? Is this normal  ??

I did try multiple times to re connect to the controller but it just would not connect.

I will recharge the battery tomorrow when I get home as I am away atm and didn't bring my CS charger with me
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Anthony, we're sorry for the troubles. Please try to keep the CS charging fully and check whether it works. Alternatively, you may also un-plug or check whether the cable works well.
2018-7-27
Use props
Anthony566
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-27 23:34
Hi Anthony, we're sorry for the troubles. Please try to keep the CS charging fully and check whether it works. Alternatively, you may also un-plug or check whether the cable works well.

Thank you for the reply DJI Susan,

Everything is fine all working fine after changing the Crystalsky. ....  it's just I have never run the power this low before so it was something new to me.

Still loving my Mavic Pro after 19 months of flying .
2018-7-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Anthony566 Posted at 2018-7-28 12:19
Thank you for the reply DJI Susan,

Everything is fine all working fine after changing the Crystalsky. ....  it's just I have never run the power this low before so it was something new to me.

Thanks for getting back to us. May I have a short sample video of the issue you mentioned? We'd like to forward to our engineers to check the exact status.
2018-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules