Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9d191c42
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2272621 ft
  • >>>
Japan

Hi

I have a Matrice 210 with XT (640*512,30Hz,19mm model)
Im using Photoscan and Drone deploy for make mapping(Ortho-image)

ofcourse I can make color mapping by using them but not thermal images.
example,when I take thermal images as white-hot,drone deploy and photoscan can make thermal mapping.
but if I change thermal images color mode or temperature level by flir tools,photoscan and dronedeploy wont accept it.
drone deploy says"0 images with valid geographical metadata found. A minimum of 10 images is required."
even I use more than 10 images.

my idea is,FLIR tools adds extra data or deletes important data in thermal images that needs for make mapping.
so I want to know some solution,like "you can use pix4D" ....

thank you!
2018-7-27
Use props
DroneMapper
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6880 ft
United States

Hello,

I believe the error is due to the fact that the images don't have Lat, Lon, Elevation geo-tags. Certain photogrammetry softwares can process JPG, TIF (8bit/16bit) if the images have the correct EXIF metadata. Thermal images are usually 16bit Single Band TIF files ... you may need to do some additional post processing in order to assign required EXIF metadata to each image. Once that is completed you can process with DroneMapper, Pix4D, Agisoft, etc..

Our software will process multi-spectral, single band TIF and JPG images up to 150 frames for free. Give it a try: https://dronemapper.com/software_downloads

Thanks

16Bit Thermal Stitched Result:
2019-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules