Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
9455-S Props
1012 7 2018-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manxmann
Captain
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

I just tried a set of "quiet" DJI props (9455-S) on my P4P+
There is a definate noise reduction,  perhaps not as much as anticipated,  but never-the-less a marked improvement.
Considering they were not designed for the P4P+  I am pleased with the result.

All good   

2018-7-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for sharing this. Noise reduction is also enhanced when using this propellers with the Phantom 4 Pro, but not as much.
2018-7-28
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-28 02:04
Hi there, thank you for sharing this. Noise reduction is also enhanced when using this propellers with the Phantom 4 Pro, but not as much.

This was a report about the Phantom 4 Pro.
Still wondering why you don't release some of those in black, i really would like to buy a set but not in white.
2018-7-28
Use props
Landbo
First Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Yes, the new silent props also work very well on other quad in the P4 line. Have noticed to hear the biggest reduction in noise when the quad flies high above the landscape. I do not hear so much difference between the noise on the old and new props when the quad is hovering at the same height as my ear.

I also think it is a shame that DJI could not afford to fill black plastic in the molds once in a while, as I would like a set of black in front of my P4A.  I have found that DJI obviously will not sell anything and thus make money !!!   

Regards Leif.
2018-7-28
Use props
Manxmann
Captain
Australia

I was just reading on another post that a guy reckons there is no difference in noise.  I cannot agree with that.
In fact when I flew yesterday I noticed it was not quite so easy to audibly locate the drone on return to home until it was quite close.   
Of course I was VLOS - just testing !??
2018-7-28
Use props
rexster314
lvl.4

United States

Here's my comparison using my P4P +. Birds were same distance away from the camera. I don't think there's much difference in the sound levels, but a distinct difference in the tone of the props. Lower sounding newer props aren't as intrusive

2018-7-30
Use props
Manxmann
Captain
Australia

I noticed the change at height more than just a few metres off the ground.
Maybe I am biased & justifying the $$ I just spent ?
2018-7-31
Use props
Fontinalis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 975367 ft

Not very scientific, but I used an app on my phone on a tripod to measure db level with drone apx same distance away with both props and it was 2-4 db quieter with the quiet props.  To my ear, the new props are much quieter and produce sound of a lower pitch.
2018-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules