Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CENDENCE a big lack of documentation
717 6 2018-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RikDingo
First Officer
Flight distance : 2358225 ft
France

Before I buy, I want to know the whole list of what you can exactly assign to the customizable buttons and knobs.
Where can I find thi information ?????????????????????????????
2018-7-28
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

The assignments that come with the latest firmware update are more than enough to keep your mind and fingers busy. The assignments are being updated and more are generated with each update. The Cendence is the best RC on the market. Everything about it  in every way imaginable  is fantastic. You will not want to put it down. The features are to  much to list here, for me anyway. Even the radio module itself is removable to accomodate any future upgrades. For a great review go to Youtube and check the "Mad RC" Cendence videos. There are several that he has done on the Cendence. As the owner of the Cendence and Crystal Sky I am very pleased with my purchase and it is most enjoyable to use with my Inspire 2.
2018-7-28
Use props
RikDingo
First Officer
Flight distance : 2358225 ft
France

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-7-28 05:31
The assignments that come with the latest firmware update are more than enough to keep your mind and fingers busy. The assignments are being updated and more are generated with each update. The Cendence is the best RC on the market. Everything about it  in every way imaginable  is fantastic. You will not want to put it down. The features are to  much to list here, for me anyway. Even the radio module itself is removable to accomodate any future upgrades. For a great review go to Youtube and check the "Mad RC" Cendence videos. There are several that he has done on the Cendence. As the owner of the Cendence and Crystal Sky I am very pleased with my purchase and it is most enjoyable to use with my Inspire 2.

"more than enough" means all and nothing...
I'm sure the cendence is a great product BUT I just want the list before I buy
2018-7-28
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

RikDingo Posted at 2018-7-28 08:30
"more than enough" means all and nothing...
I'm sure the cendence is a great product BUT I just want the list before I buy

The list changes with each update.
2018-7-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. You may refer to this manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf
2018-7-29
Use props
Alex Garcia
lvl.1

Chile

Hi, which is the brand of the radio installed in the cendence? I'd like to increase the power (change it o set a repeater) to work in mountain areas
2018-8-9
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Alex Garcia Posted at 2018-8-9 06:34
Hi, which is the brand of the radio installed in the cendence? I'd like to increase the power (change it o set a repeater) to work in mountain areas

I fly in Rocky Mountains environment exclusively with Cendence and Matrice200. No issue whatsoever, 5 km range is achievable assuming maintained theoretical LOS. BTW, you don't seriously think DJI will allow for transmission power tweaking on their RC?

M200 and Cendence transmission range
2018-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules