Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The ability to rotate the horizontal view to a vertical view.
928 3 2018-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brent Turner
lvl.3

In all the info discovered on YouTube and others sources about the Phantom 4 pro, I have not seen any mention about rotating the camera in some setting to shoot a vertical view. Is this possible? I have cropped the center from a horizontal to produce a vertical successfully but this causes additional enlargement of the file and resolution begins to lose sharpness. The camera continues to amaze me with its resolution, I'm not complaining. Maybe the solution is right before my eyes but I'm too stupid to find it. Thanks for any answers.
2018-7-28
Use props
Hellsgate
Captain
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

No you cannot rotate the camera to a vertical view. The only control you have over the camera position is up and down.
2018-7-28
Use props
Brent Turner
lvl.3

Hellsgate Posted at 2018-7-28 05:33
No you cannot rotate the camera to a vertical view. The only control you have over the camera position is up and down.

Thanks Captain.

I thought this would be the answer but not to ask only to discover years from now there was a setting would have really ticked me off. Thank you for your time to reply.
2018-7-28
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Brent Turner Posted at 2018-7-28 05:39
Thanks Captain.

I thought this would be the answer but not to ask only to discover years from now there was a setting would have really ticked me off. Thank you for your time to reply.

It's a feature that is available with the mavic but not the Phantom.
2018-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules