Mavic Pro RC stuck on "Connecting"
4754 10 2018-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KristoferL
lvl.1
Albania

Hi!

I flew without any problems the other day but when I took up my drone yesterday to fly again the RC is stuck on "Connecting"!! I have tried different cables and restarted both iPhone, RC & AC.
The AC seems fine, blinking yellow though since the RC seems having problems connectting, the app shows uncennected as well.
The link led by the memory card slot is green & when i connect my AC to DJI Assistant 2 it shows up ok and all the firmwares are there etc. But when i try to connect my RC to DJI Assistan 2 it doesn't come up! It just says connecting! I've tried to connect it when it's on & connect it first and then turn it on, nothing happens!

Is there anyway to reset the RC without app or DJI Assistant? Since I can't connect to it with either ...

I'm using a MacBook Pro 2017 running High Sierra 10.13.4

Hope for some help!
2018-7-28
Use props
Celsus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

Check the little RC/Wifi switch (next to sim slot on the aircraft) as you may have nudged it over to wifi. Failing that try re linking the control to the aircraft using the app and pressing the small button next to the RC/WIFI switch. Hope this helps.   
2018-7-28
Use props
KristoferL
lvl.1
Albania

Celsus Posted at 2018-7-28 07:33
Check the little RC/Wifi switch (next to sim slot on the aircraft) as you may have nudged it over to wifi. Failing that try re linking the control to the aircraft using the app and pressing the small button next to the RC/WIFI switch. Hope this helps.

The little switch is on RC. Checked that before. Relink is not possible as the RC won't relink with buttons or via app since its nbot connected to the app
2018-7-28
Use props
Celsus
Second Officer
United Kingdom

The wifi RC switch is next to the sim on the aircraft not the RC? Also have a look at this tutorial http://www.mavic-pro.help/video- ... er-without-dji-go-4
2018-7-28
Use props
KristoferL
lvl.1
Albania

Celsus Posted at 2018-7-28 08:38
The wifi RC switch is next to the sim on the aircraft not the RC? Also have a look at this tutorial http://www.mavic-pro.help/video-howto/166/dji-quick-tips-mavic-pro-linking-the-remote-controller-without-dji-go-4

I slipped when I wrote, of course I mean AC, there is no such switch on the RC, that I know. But as I wrote before, nothing happens when trying to get RC to link by pressing those buttons
2018-7-28
Use props
KristoferL
lvl.1
Albania

Is there no way of resetting the RC to factory default without smartphone or DJI Assistant??
2018-7-28
Use props
Celsus
Second Officer
United Kingdom

There may be something on this tutorial that may help.

It will be a case of sending in for repair if that doesn't work.
2018-7-28
Use props
KristoferL
lvl.1
Albania

Celsus Posted at 2018-7-28 09:44
There may be something on this tutorial that may help. https://youtu.be/YByNNypCMws

It will be a case of sending in for repair if that doesn't work.

Well, nothing seems to work! It charges from the computer when plugged in via USB/micro-USB but it doesn't come up in DJI Assistant.

It just says Connecting ...

Isn't there any way of resetting the RC? Seems very odd not to be able to reset it without connecting it since it's when it's not possible to connect it you want to reset it!
2018-7-28
Use props
Celsus
Second Officer
United Kingdom

The only options I'm aware are firmware updates and the linking process. I'm sorry thats all the assistance I'm able to offer. Perhaps the admin  or another MP owner can assist further. Hope you get it fixed.
2018-7-28
Use props
KristoferL
lvl.1
Albania

Celsus Posted at 2018-7-28 11:36
The only options I'm aware are firmware updates and the linking process. I'm sorry thats all the assistance I'm able to offer. Perhaps the admin  or another MP owner can assist further. Hope you get it fixed.

Thank you! I hope someone can shine a little more light on my problem! I just flew, landed and packed everything carefully in the Mavic original bag and then tried to fly two days later! No Updates or third party software or anything!
2018-7-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused, did you try to do the manual relinking? meaning it's not necessary to use a mobile device in this process. I would suggest proving a short video of this issue, you can use google drive or drop-box for you to upload a video. Please refer to the video below.

2018-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules