Go 4 app 4.2.21 asking for weird permission on Android?
1755 5 2018-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JimboHUN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37156 ft

Hi,

I am installing Go 4 4.2.21 on my Android mobile and it asks for permission to the "phone".

Basically it states it needs authorization to initiate and receive calls... Why is this needed? If I reject it quits form the app....

Any idea?

Cheers
2018-7-28
Use props
Haggi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2581785 ft
Norway

Block incoming call, or at least the notification?
2018-7-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. I just want to clarify, may I know what Android device are you using? Please make sure you are using a compatible device to your Spark. For reference, you may check the attached image below. Thank you.

2018-7-28
Use props
JimboHUN
lvl.4

Haggi Posted at 2018-7-28 12:25
Block incoming call, or at least the notification?

Hi,

This actually does make sense... The phone I am using does not even have a sim card in it so I should not really bother.

Thanks!
2018-7-28
Use props
JimboHUN
lvl.4

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-28 12:29
Hi. Thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. I just want to clarify, may I know what Android device are you using? Please make sure you are using a compatible device to your Spark. For reference, you may check the attached image below. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi,

I do do not think it matters at all as this is driven by DJI software and not the phone itself.

Anyway we are talking about a Galaxy J5 that has flewn with no issues so far.

Cheers.
2018-7-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JimboHUN Posted at 2018-7-28 22:07
Hi,

I do do not think it matters at all as this is driven by DJI software and not the phone itself.

Hi, thanks for the response, may we have the screenshot of this message for further clarification?
2018-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules