Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A Sad Aftermath
1241 14 2018-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft

I was called this morning by our County Demolition Department and asked to do an upper level aerial inspection of a Hotel/Apt fire that happened at 1AM this morning so they could assess how they wanted to take the building down. I was told the fire started in the boiler room in the basement and traveled through the walls into the attic area where it engulfed the entire attic in minutes. Sadley one elderly gentleman died when the roof fell in on him before he could get out. Here are a couple of clips from this mornings work, had the P4P up getting buffeted by the wind while trying to do a timelapse, and you can see a glimpse of the Anafi that I was doing the inspection with.
Didn't add any background music, just couldn't think of anything appropiate for this situation. The Cops loved the drone !

2018-7-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Anafi drone in background closer to grapple, looks amazingly and strangely like a DJI P4P.

Never saw a grapple like crane with a cab that raised and lowered.  Pretty cool.

2018-7-28
Use props
dronto
Captain
Singapore

Thanks for your kind sharing.
2018-7-28
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

nice sharing
2018-7-29
Use props
QuadKid
Captain

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-28 15:38
Anafi drone in background closer to grapple, looks amazingly and strangely like a DJI P4P.

Never saw a grapple like crane with a cab that raised and lowered.  Pretty cool.

Ya, these guys got all the Big Boy Toys. Our tax dollars at work. you can only see the Anafi in the last couple seconds of the timelapse. And yes that my P4P trying to do a timelapse.
2018-7-29
Use props
maddox
Captain

thanks for sharing  
2018-7-29
Use props
miketmtpro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1883940 ft
United States

Cool video. Must be interesting to work in that capacity.

A few Anafi's have showed up at our RC club. I really like that drone.  Thing is super quiet too.
2018-7-29
Use props
QuadKid
Captain

miketmtpro Posted at 2018-7-29 05:12
Cool video. Must be interesting to work in that capacity.

A few Anafi's have showed up at our RC club. I really like that drone.  Thing is super quiet too.

2018-7-29
Use props
Charissa
Captain
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Jip, the Anafi looks like a super drone camera wise.
Can u tell us what your review would be for the Anafi. Any pros and cons that u find?
I can see a place for the upward tilt of the Anafi camera.
2018-7-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Nice work QuadKid.
2018-7-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>

Interesting views, QK. Unusual subject. Thanks for the share.
2018-7-29
Use props
QuadKid
Captain

Thanks all.
2018-7-29
Use props
enriquefc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1019301 ft
Venezuela

Nice to know that the hobby can be socially useful for good purposes. Good call with not adding music to this.
2018-7-29
Use props
QuadKid
Captain

Charissa Posted at 2018-7-29 06:24
Jip, the Anafi looks like a super drone camera wise.
Can u tell us what your review would be for the Anafi. Any pros and cons that u find?
I can see a place for the upward tilt of the Anafi camera.

Really don't want to review here, plenty of reviews on YouTube, I will say I am very pleased so far.
2018-7-29
Use props
Charissa
Captain
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Thanks. I did look at a couple of reviews, and not to bad in my opinion. Was just wondering what u thought of it overall, and what do u think of the image quality of the drone?
I see u have quite a lineup of drones, so value your opinion.
2018-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules