Updating Firmware v1.2.1.03
969 3 2015-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flydronefly
lvl.3

United States

I am trying to update my firmware and am getting one long beep that won't stop. The camera is also getting warmer than it should. Any solutions to complete this update? I have tried restarting as well as detaching/reattaching gimbal...
Also, is this update 100% necessary?

2015-5-23
Use props
nigel.harrison
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158983 ft
  • >>>
France

I have same issue and DJI support not much help - I have even tried a gimbal from an older Inspire 1 no joy - its looking like I will have to post it from UK to Germany DJI support centre for them to resolve it - I'm trying to also find out who pays the cost for postage! I have only had the I1 for a month! (its a mark B model with the new carbon fibre markings)
2015-5-24
Use props
flydronefly
lvl.3

United States

nigel.harrison@ Posted at 2015-5-24 22:14
I have same issue and DJI support not much help - I have even tried a gimbal from an older Inspire 1 ...

I chatted with DJI and they said to keep trying, I must update it. Not happening - frozen craft. I'm sending it back from where I bought it to exchange and just not going to update
2015-5-24
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same here! I did contact DJI and received a response, My issue was not only did the new firmware not load (It kept making this garbled sound from the camera - not the rhythmic beeps which usually happen)
but after quite some time (4 hrs) I HAD to pull the chip and check - failure. But after that I could not get it into travel mode - so for 2 weeks I had this thing sitting in "Gimbal attach" mode, it would only go into "Gimbal attach" mode or "Flight mode" and if it went into "Flight" mode it would tip over (Of Course) even when taking the camera off it could balance itself on it's base I finally pulled the battery while - DURING retracting the arms stopping the power at just the right time to be able to put this thing back in it's case. FYI I've flown it over 50 hours it originally had "Black screen: issues and video cut out but after the last firmware update the thing was flying better than kit EVER had I loved it ....until this latest update.
2015-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules