How to add advertise banner for live feed
465 5 2018-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PRODISCUS
lvl.1
Finland

Is it possible to add banner for video? Advertise for live broadcast....?
Can I do that with any other progran than dli go or is that totally inpossible?

2018-7-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. What do you mean by a banner, sir?
2018-7-29
Use props
PRODISCUS
lvl.1
Finland

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-29 08:45
Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. What do you mean by a banner, sir?

some use word Skin for that but what I wanna have is to have a logo, text and other info on screen whille broadcasting live.
2018-7-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

PRODISCUS Posted at 2018-7-30 02:34
some use word Skin for that but what I wanna have is to have a logo, text and other info on screen whille broadcasting live.

It is not possible if it will be live since it will only include the output that's in the live feed.
2018-7-30
Use props
PRODISCUS
lvl.1
Finland

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-30 02:45
It is not possible if it will be live since it will only include the output that's in the live feed.

that would be a good feture in new versions. Other great feature would be PAUSE on recording so that editing would be less needed. Thanks for your reply
2018-7-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

PRODISCUS Posted at 2018-7-30 23:34
that would be a good feture in new versions. Other great feature would be PAUSE on recording so that editing would be less needed. Thanks for your reply

We'll forward this suggestion to our engineers. Thank you so much for your feedback.
2018-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules