342 3 2018-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SgtDannySgt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 283904 ft
Canada

Hello everyone

I have gone through the user manual a couple of times and may have missed it but am unclear on certain aspects:

1. Charging the batteries: Do we have to wait until the battery is almost discharged before charging or can I charge them at any time (battery memory)?

2. Am I correct to assume that the UAV batteries will discharge faster than the controller's?

3. When travelling to other countries, do I need to have my cell connected to a cell network? I understand that the control of the UAV is done via RC but am unclear for the Live view aspect of the flight.

Thanks Guys!!

Danny

2018-7-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your time bringing this query to us.

1. It is really not necessary to wait for the battery to be discharged before you charge it again. You can charge it even if it's above 50%.
2. Yes.
3. You don't need to have a cell network for you to be able to use the app.
2018-7-29
Use props
SgtDannySgt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 283904 ft
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-29 07:01
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your time bringing this query to us.

1. It is really not necessary to wait for the battery to be discharged before you charge it again. You can charge it even if it's above 50%.

Thanks Wanda for your quick reply!

Danny
2018-7-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

SgtDannySgt Posted at 2018-7-29 07:12
Thanks Wanda for your quick reply!

Danny

You're welcome. Please let us know if you still need any help.
2018-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules