Channel Noise Issue Post Update
672 3 2018-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kasselvania
New

United States

Hey guys, a friend of mine lent me an Inspire 1 Pro he hasn't ever used and I've been doing some set up. I have a Mavick Pro, so I'm at least relatively knowledgable about the DJI family of products.

I updated the Inspire 1 Pro RC to the most current update, and after updating I see a TON of extra noise on the channels. Here is a reference:

Here are the radio noise levels when using rc version 1.6.0: IMG_0095.PNG

Here are the radio noise levesl when using the newest updated version of the RC firmware 1.7.80
IMG_0094.PNG

It gets to the point where video becomes laggy all together. I have tested my Mavick Pro in similar spaces and literally NO radio interference.

What are some ideas to fix this oddity? The best I can come up with is to find a way to roll back the drone as far as possible to work with the RC firmware 1.6.0

Thoughts?
2018-7-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, I would like to clarify if you manage to update the aircraft after the RC? may I know what camera are you using? did you manage to calibrate the IMU and compass of your drone? I recommend linking the RC again to the drone and check if there will be changes as well. Please see the link below.

2018-7-29
Use props
kasselvania
New

United States

I updated the drone with the SD card in the camera. So, it is up to date as well. They are connecting fine, but still not working well as of video transfers or channel noise. The app says that The IMU and Compass are fully calibrated.

I am using the Zenmuse X5. My model is the Inspire 1 Pro.

2018-7-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

kasselvania Posted at 2018-7-29 14:05
I updated the drone with the SD card in the camera. So, it is up to date as well. They are connecting fine, but still not working well as of video transfers or channel noise. The app says that The IMU and Compass are fully calibrated.

I am using the Zenmuse X5. My model is the Inspire 1 Pro.

Hello there. Sorry for the late response. You may refer to this thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-39021-1-1.html
2018-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules