USER POLL, MORE SAFTEY NEEDED!
870 10 2018-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jojo-MavicPro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74213 ft
Italy

Today its possible to override height limitation.

Also distance limitation . If we have rules about visual contact then it wouldnt be allowed to fly the drone 7km.

Same goes for height distance allowed .

DJI need to control this. Its not up to the user to have this ability to override this.

If we follow set rules and regulation we are in a better position when something bad happends.

What do you think ?
2018-7-29
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

I mean simply no. The reason is that DJI with their NFZ system, that has been dragged over their users against their will, clearly has shown that they are unable to adjust their limitations according to the rules of the different countries. Your suggestion will be similar to hiring the fox to guard your chickens !!!

Fly safe, Leif.
2018-7-29
Use props
jojo-MavicPro
lvl.4
Italy

I dont understand ? Whats not working today ? Dont you trust DJI ?
2018-7-29
Use props
jojo-MavicPro
lvl.4
Italy

We need more limitations to have this hobby be safe and to get happy customers
2018-7-29
Use props
jojo-MavicPro
lvl.4
Italy

China , needs to show the World theire dictating the rules , and also know how to follow countries rules
2018-7-29
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

jojo-MavicPro Posted at 2018-7-29 12:09
I dont understand ? Whats not working today ? Dont you trust DJI ?

If it's me you asking ? No, I do not trust DJI for the same reason I have written once before.

In addition, DJI has over the last six+ months let their customers fail by delivering both firmware for there drones and APP's with errors that having trouble working on the phones / tablets their customers have. You will see a lot of cases if you read posts here on the forum.

Regards Leif.
2018-7-29
Use props
JimboSlice916
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180203 ft

FAA has already restricted us so much in the United States, I am glad DJI does not have to enforce these restrictions, or I wouldn't even be able to fly within 15 miles of my home
2018-7-29
Use props
asaw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1672566 ft
Ukraine

jojo-MavicPro, I understand your dissatisfaction with DJI, but many people here are going to take your sarcasm seriously.
2018-7-29
Use props
djiuser_LHX2ihR7Z1kg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1514347 ft
Sweden

Remove NFZ, because in some places it is legaly allowed to fly, but DJI decided to ban (due "safety" precautions (BS for many NFZ)).
I accept NFZ if around airports, but not anothers NFZ (created by DJI world police), due permitions where to fly differ between countries.Yes, you can temporery unlock some NFZ, but it takes time and as photographer you never know when exactly the right conditions for the photo will be. It may be within an hour or days.
2018-9-22
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

The rules and limitations for drone flying differ across countries, but one thing they have all in common: It is always the pilot's responsibility to abide to the given rules. It also very much depends on which permits or licenses the pilots hold. Nobody can and will take this responsibility away from you. As simple as that.
2018-9-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It depends on the user. Some of the users are police officers, fire fighters and army personnel with thermal imaging cameras in search and rescue ops and some are kids taking selfies in their back yard on their maiden flight whilst others are surveyors, architects, film production crews and others are serious hobbyists who have been flying pro grade drones safely for years - it all depends on the individual needs and the authority to set regulations should always ultimately rest with the national aviation authority in the country the drone is being flown.
2018-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules