Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Goggles losing power, connector loose?
2012 3 2018-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KeithLa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 653927 ft

My two month old DJI Goggles have started shutting off unexpectedly when adjusting the headband. The battery is in the headband, so I suspect a loose connector with the main goggles, causing contact to be lost.

Has anyone encountered this, know of an adjustment that can be made? I'm hoping to not have to warranty return these, but it does seem physically faulty.
2018-7-29
Use props
KeithLa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 653927 ft

Fixed:  On (much) closer inspection, I discovered one of the very small cylindrical contacts on the headband had a tiny piece of its brass contact bent back. It broke off when I tried to bend it back into place, leaving a small gap on the cylindrical contact. But now, the goggles don't seem to lose power when the headband is adjusted, so perhaps it was creating an electrical short or something.
2018-7-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi KeithLa, thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear the issue has been figured out. Wish you have a good time. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-7-30
Use props
Parth Navle
New

India

If I haven't yet figured how to fix this issue. What can be done?
2022-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules