No image transmission
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Everettc4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1053 ft
United States

Whats the trick to resolving this error? "no image transmission" seems like a bug I have seen people celebrating their remote controller but I can't seem to make that happen? maybe that's the issue?

Help!!
2018-7-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. May I know if the firmware of your drone is updated? Also, please make sure to use a compatible device to your Phantom 3 Advanced for reliability purposes. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

2018-8-3
Use props
Pl8fixr
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-3 10:01
Hi. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. May I know if the firmware of your drone is updated? Also, please make sure to use a compatible device to your Phantom 3 Advanced for reliability purposes. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

[view_image]

I have the same problem after the last FW update.  Reports either weak or no image transmission signal.  Aircraft and camera seem to work fine.  I can capture pics to the card but no video feed.  DJI GO reports poor radio channel quality.  The RC link and HD links show full bars.  Have tried different fresh formatted SD cards, no help.  Tried different RC to Iphone cable.  

I have:

App 3.1.42
AC    1.11.20
RC    1.9.3

Using an Iphone 6+ as well as a mini Ipad
2018-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules