SEM SINAL DE VIDEO
6358 5 2018-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcio Paschoar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 230 ft

Olá amigos. Eu desliguei meu drone phantom 3 standard, e quando passou 3 dias eu fui ligar novamente para fazer um vôo e para minha surpresa não tenho mais imagem de videol. E um amigo meu está com o mesmo problema e resumi que o problema está  no software, pois nos dois drones os sintomas são exatamentes iguais. Meu celular móvel é o samsung galaxy J2 prime. O estranho que o drone estava normal, sempre voei com esse dispositivo móvel e nunca deu problema. Será que pode ser a ultima atualização do litchi? Será que pode ser a ultima atuaalização do DJI GO?, pois nos 2 apps estão dando o mesmo problema. Segue a imagem do problema. Quando ligamos nossos drones eles têm os mesmos problemas e os mesmos sintomas. Quando desligamos os drones, a luz da bateria fica piscando em vermelho por alguns segundos que não é normal para um drone phantom stadard.
f5d45c38-3b8c-4c3f-a2eb-5e011bdd2b31.jpg
2018-7-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime ) that you are using is not yet recommended with your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. There is a possibility that it will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with our application we cannot be guaranteed the stability of the application if it will work all the time while using the specific mobile device. For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 3 Standard.

2018-7-29
Use props
Marcio Paschoar
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-29 15:41
Hi. Sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime ) that you are using is not yet recommended with your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. There is a possibility that it will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with our application we cannot be guaranteed the stability of the application if it will work all the time while using the specific mobile device. For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 3 Standard.

[view_image]

Voce sabe informar o porquê estava funcionando normalmente e derrepente parou de funcionar?
Pode ser a ultima atualização?
Como parou de funcionar com os mesmos sintomas em dois aplicativos?
DJI GO E LITCHI
2018-7-29
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

Do you have only Litchi or DJI Go running or both 1 in fore ground and 1 in back round.  If they are running parallel then the are not working correct. They are interfering in jump table of the connection.
2018-7-30
Use props
Marcio Paschoar
lvl.1

Peterx Posted at 2018-7-30 06:12
Do you have only Litchi or DJI Go running or both 1 in fore ground and 1 in back round.  If they are running parallel then the are not working correct. They are interfering in jump table of the connection.

I said I tested both applications. One at a time. I tested it on Litchi but did not open the camera. I uninstalled the litchi and installed the DJI GO to do the test, but it continued without video signal. I unplugged the DJI GO and reinstalled the Litchi and still no video signal.
2018-7-30
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

Do you have a WIFI connection to your RC/AC?
2018-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules