732 5 2018-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheMusicGuy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56529 ft
United Kingdom

So... I actually like flying in fixed wing mode BUT:

1. Sometimes it takes more than 4 or 5 times to engage.

2. When it finally decides to engage, the Mavic flies for a few minutes and then suddenly it disengages and the drone just hovers.

Before anyone asks:

YES, everything has been updated to the latest firmware.

NO, it's not in Beginner Mode.

What the heck is wrong, then?
2018-7-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible if you can upload a short video of the issue? You can use google drive or drop-box. I would recommend as well calibrating the IMU and compass after doing this and ensure that there are no interferences during the fixed-wing mode to avoid interruptions.
2018-7-30
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

I'm guessing you know about not using the right stick? If not then read the manual.
2018-7-30
Use props
The Music Guy
lvl.1
United Kingdom

rolling56 Posted at 2018-7-30 13:17
I'm guessing you know about not using the right stick? If not then read the manual.

Really,mate? :/
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, for additional information while using a fixed-wing mode pushing the right stick down will exit the Fixed-Wing Mode. Please do not move the sticks in any other direction while the aircraft is on this mode.
2018-8-8
Use props
The Music Guy
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-8 11:06
Hi, for additional information while using a fixed-wing mode pushing the right stick down will exit the Fixed-Wing Mode. Please do not move the sticks in any other direction while the aircraft is on this mode.

It comes out of fixed winged mode, regardless of pushing any stick or not.

Anyway... In the fixed wing mode tutorial it says that pushing the right stick up accelerates the aircraft and pushing down decelerates... There's some conflicting information here...
2018-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules