Faulty Product
971 1 2014-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bearlodgeonshee
lvl.1

United States

I wish that I had taken the tme to thourghly read the comments on this forum which point to an unreliable product suffering from engineering problems left uncorrected by the manufacturer with little or no customer support.  This company should take a lesson from Apple.

Unfortunalty, I jumped into this and now I have a device which should be providing hours of enjoyment but instead provides 25 minutes of high anxiety each time I fly it.  Unsheilded electronics which interfer with satellite aquisition, a problem which the customer after investing $1200.00 must repair himself and software upgrades which create more problems than they solve:  Totally unacceptable.  i would not recommend this product to anyone in their right mind.

Take a look at the overall content of these posts and see how much pleasure your customers are getting from your product.  One problem after another.

Buyer beware.
2014-11-3
Use props
rod
lvl.4

New Zealand

Hi, Yep we are all having a few problems and the company has some catching up to do when it comes to support and customer service. But do bear in mind comments on forums are usually only to discuss problems. We don't really talk about how wonderful the product is, that would be a tedious forum.  
Having said that, I think it is an astonishingly complex piece of equipment and as a pro videographer I have had some jaw dropping reactions from clients. When it is good it is amazing-- (but yes, there are some serious problems with the way updates are managed  and a forum like this helps the manufacturer better understand what needs to be improved.)
Cheers!
Rod
2014-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules