1598 5 2018-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Birdy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219003 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

I am having problems with the wired video adapter.  I has worked a few times to connect to the CrystalSky display but 90% of the time the connection does not work.  The crystalSky is connected to the Osmo via the crystalSky mount.
Occasionally there is a pop up in the CrystalSky control panel that mentions a USB device but I can never capture what it says.  I am not sure if I need to approve the USB connection somewhere to approve the CrystalSky to communicate with the wired video connector.  I do not use the focus wheel.
2018-7-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know which specific model of Osmo are you referring to? Can you take a picture also on how you connect them?
2018-7-30
Use props
DJI Birdy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219003 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Osmo pro.

Connection:
Osmo Pro Z-Axis Data Port --> Wired Video Adaptor --> USB Cable on CrystalSky Mount --> CrystalSky sits on the CrystalSky mount.
2018-7-30
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-31 00:51
You may refer to this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKn9fsEHI70. It's going to be the same for CrystalSky.

YOur video clip does not play.
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

geoffz Posted at 2018-8-2 19:40
YOur video clip does not play.

Here it is:
2018-8-3
Use props
iklick
New
United Kingdom

I am having a similar problem. I have tried to connect to Samsung S6 using a wired adapter and no joy. on the guide video of DJI, DJI GO V3.1.5 or later mentioned, but where do you get this update. I have 3.1.43 and I believe its the latest version on the Google Play. Please help me with this. Thank you very much
I have osmopro ( X5 ) - wired adapter - Samsung 6 android 7.0
2018-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules