Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC Connect Problem - DJI Inspire 1
1572 8 2018-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
staylordji
lvl.1
United States

I have been unable to link my remote controller to my DJI Inspire Version 1. When I connect my Android phone, the DJI GO app says that the RC is disconnected. When I try to link it to the AC, it asks me to verify the frequencies and then does nothing (no countdown). I have tried reinstalling DJI GO 3.1.43 and used 3 different remote devices and 3 different patch cables with no help. I have tried updating the RC controller firmware using a thumb drive with no success (no appeared to change). Also, I have tried manually binding the RC to the AC to no avail. I had 3 remotes until recently and after succesfully testing 2 of them, sold them. The only difference I can see between those and the one I am currently trying to get working is the model number of this one is GL658A where the other 2 were GL658C. The FW on the AC has been updated to 11.11.01.50.
Please help
2018-7-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you provide me the firmware version of the remote controller? Can you also provide a screenshot of what you're seeing in the app?
2018-7-30
Use props
staylordji
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-30 08:23
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you provide me the firmware version of the remote controller? Can you also provide a screenshot of what you're seeing in the app?

As I cannot connect to the RC, I can't see the FW version # - I only see "N/A" in the DJI GO App.
2018-7-30
Use props
staylordji
lvl.1
United States

This is all I can see from the app:
2018-7-30
Use props
staylordji
lvl.1
United States

With DJI chat support, I was able to re-attempt the link from the RC to the AC manually. I got the RC into linking mode where the light was blinking blue and the controller beeping. I was then able to send  the link signal from the nose of the AC and this stopped the beeping the RC status light then flickered from green to red as long as the AC was still powered up. I took a short video of the flickering light for support...

2018-7-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

staylordji Posted at 2018-7-30 08:43
With DJI chat support, I was able to re-attempt the link from the RC to the AC manually. I got the RC into linking mode where the light was blinking blue and the controller beeping. I was then able to send  the link signal from the nose of the AC and this stopped the beeping the RC status light then flickered from green to red as long as the AC was still powered up. I took a short video of the flickering light for support...

DJI RC Flickering Status

We're very sorry for the inconvenience. I highly suggest to send it to our repair facility and have it check. There's a possibility that the USB port is not working anymore but in order for us to make sure that that's the problem, we need to have it assessed by our engineers. You may start up a case online: https://repair.dij.com or contact our support.
2018-7-30
Use props
Gravity
New

I”m having the same issue. Bought a new RC and can’t connect to AC or enter camera mode on the Go app. Any suggestions?
2018-9-14
Use props
djiuser_SpTBF56TCdYn
lvl.1

United States

I'm also having the same issue, brand new aircraft and RC.  I updated the firmware on the RC and have the same symptoms as the original poster.
2018-9-15
Use props
fans70a8f399
lvl.1

United States

same for me flashing yellow light on tail of ac and controller flickering yellow red and no connection to phone
2023-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules