Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is this a ripoff
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heavyhussar
lvl.1

United States

There is a website called bestdrones.website that lists their phantom 4 pro as only being $100. What’s odd is that other drones only worth 200$ are worth over 800 on their site. I emailed them asking why their prices for a drone worth normally above 1000 bucks is being sold for a tenth of that price. Sent it to them on July 15th and have yet to hear a response. I’m having a hard time telling if this site is a rip-off since it’s payment system actually works and is actually PayPal. The real reason why I think this is a ripoff is because of the really wierd prices on their site. I have a link to their site here: https://bestdrones.website/
Let me know what you find. Thank you for your time.
2018-7-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Please avoid these advertisements. It's a scam, most likely they want to steal personal information from you. When buying a DJI Merchandise please refer to our official retail stores and official online stores as well. I will be posting the DJI link where you can find all of the DJI official retail stores and official online stores.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer
2018-7-30
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Definitely not real at those prices.
2018-7-30
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

They sell London bridges too.  STAY AWAY!
2018-7-30
Use props
Heavyhussar
lvl.1

United States

I suspected for a while these guys were up to no good. There information on their website is really iffy at best. Still, I got too admit that site is more well done than most scam websites I’ve seen. I’ve been around shady websites before, and the biggest red flag about these sites is major stuff that doesn’t work. This one has working views on all devices and even has a functional payment system. In the nd, the prices are what gives them away. I also have bad news about this one, because this is one of the first product listings on Google when you search for cheap drones.

Thank you to those that have brought this to our attention. I’ll let this be a reminder to myself not to trust extremely low prices.
2018-7-30
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anything that looks like a DJI drone and is being sold at an incredibly low price is definitely a scam. Keep your money in your pocket where it's safe.
2018-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules