2103 6 2018-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just saw the recent leaks for the Mavic 2 and I'm really considering getting the one with the 1" sensor, but I was just curios... has anyone out there run into any issues with stress cracks on their Mavics similar to the Phantom series, or any other uncommon issues due to vibration?
2018-7-30
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Stress cracks aren't as common on the Mavic Pro. The most common defects I've seen across all drone forums are these bumps on the front of the top shell:

And cracks near these screws on the back of the gimbal:

2018-7-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for the inquiry. If your DJI Mavic Pro has an issue with stress cracks. The best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at www.dji.com/support for further assessment or repair of the Drone.
2018-7-31
Use props
dbparti024
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3343 ft

United States

How long have you had you Mavic, and when did you notice the stress fractures?
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. If there will be any sign of physical damage on the drone upon receiving it, I strongly advise contacting our team so that we could provide appropriate resolution. Thanks for the support.
2018-8-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It’s not a known issue, and as msinger has showed, those were from earlier Mavic Pro , not heard of much since.
2018-8-1
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

The marks on the top front are from the molding on the pins that go into the body so no biggie in the first pic the camera would be something to keep an eye on but not serious.
2018-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules