Gimbal: ok
Flying: ok
Android phone vs remote: Disconnected

2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there,sorry for the trouble. What is the model of your phone and android version? did you try to use a different cable? Click on "Reply" to make sure I can get notification from your response. Thanks for your support.
2018-7-31
Use props
djiuser_1PSpgeY2uZ8T
New

Vietnam

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-31 02:22
Hi there,sorry for the trouble. What is the model of your phone and android version? did you try to use a different cable? Click on "Reply" to make sure I can get notification from your response. Thanks for your support.

I was used different cable.
Phone: Xiaomi redmi note 2, android 5.0.2 and iphone 6s plus
Thanks reply
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for the additional information. Unfortunately, the mobile device ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 ) that you are using is not yet recommended with your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. There is a possibility that it will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with our application we cannot be guaranteed the stability of the application if it will work all the time while using the specific mobile device. For reference, I will be posting the most recent list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro.

2018-7-31
Use props
djiuser_1PSpgeY2uZ8T
New

Vietnam

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-31 12:51
Hi. Thank you for the additional information. Unfortunately, the mobile device ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 ) that you are using is not yet recommended with your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. There is a possibility that it will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with our application we cannot be guaranteed the stability of the application if it will work all the time while using the specific mobile device. For reference, I will be posting the most recent list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro.

[view_image]

iphone 6s plus also disconnected?
2018-7-31
Use props
fans39d4845f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192625 ft

Here are more detail instructions on how to do it

https://howto.highonandroid.com/app-tutorials/how-to-connect-dji-go-app-to-phantom-4-on-android/
2018-8-6
Use props
fansb997c758
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7664 ft
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-31 02:22
Hi there,sorry for the trouble. What is the model of your phone and android version? did you try to use a different cable? Click on "Reply" to make sure I can get notification from your response. Thanks for your support.

DJI Paladin .... i have the same problem ... and i'm VERY VERY tired.
I use IPAD Pro 9.7 and P3P .. and that happen during multi-battery mission .. i just changed 1° battery and RC starts blinkingred and sound bep - bep - bep ...... i was working about 10 battery flight contract and i must stop operation very far from my company ..
the days after i spent dozens and dozens hours on DJI Official site chat with 3 different expert .. i tried 100 different procedures that i found on forums adviced from DJI administrators, moderatos and normal people ...  and finally NO WAY .... i still have RC blinking green led, i can move down and up gimbal .. start motors .. but app not connected .. i tried  4 different  devices IPAD Pro 9.7 retina - ASUS Zenfone max  Android - HUAWEY Tablet T-1 Android - SAMSUNG S4 mini Android .. and NO WAY with some of these in can only open app and see "HOW TO CONNECT" and with one in can just open app but  it show in all link "DISCONNECTED"  so i cant update anything from app and i want remember to you all that from RC firmware v.1.3 DJI stop chance to update RC by SD card and usb reader .. now you must do this on app only ...
On this forum and on different important forums there are thousand of people with the same problem and the answer is every time "i am sorry for thi problem ... see DJI video about how to connect RC and Phantom 3" and then try to do C1+C2+Record button same time and then ....
I AM REALLY TIRED AND UPSET because i choose this brand because N°1 in world and now isn't possible use for business ...
2018-8-17
Use props
ziair
New

Algeria

he tryi to us a different cable.
or any other compatible model

regards,
2018-8-17
Use props
fansb997c758
lvl.2
Italy

ziair Posted at 2018-8-17 06:57

thanks but already done ... i tried 2 different lightning cable and 3 USB .. no way
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansb997c758 Posted at 2018-8-17 03:46
DJI Paladin .... i have the same problem ... and i'm VERY VERY tired.
I use IPAD Pro 9.7 and P3P .. and that happen during multi-battery mission .. i just changed 1° battery and RC starts blinkingred and sound bep - bep - bep ...... i was working about 10 battery flight contract and i must stop operation very far from my company ..
the days after i spent dozens and dozens hours on DJI Official site chat with 3 different expert .. i tried 100 different procedures that i found on forums adviced from DJI administrators, moderatos and normal people ...  and finally NO WAY .... i still have RC blinking green led, i can move down and up gimbal .. start motors .. but app not connected .. i tried  4 different  devices IPAD Pro 9.7 retina - ASUS Zenfone max  Android - HUAWEY Tablet T-1 Android - SAMSUNG S4 mini Android .. and NO WAY with some of these in can only open app and see "HOW TO CONNECT" and with one in can just open app but  it show in all link "DISCONNECTED"  so i cant update anything from app and i want remember to you all that from RC firmware v.1.3 DJI stop chance to update RC by SD card and usb reader .. now you must do this on app only ...

Hi there, we're really sorry for the inconvenience caused. I would like to clarify, have you tried to update the firmware of your drone using micro SD card? I just want to make sure you are following the right steps on how to update it. For reference, you may check this video tutorial below. Thank you.

2018-8-17
Use props
fansb997c758
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-17 13:23
Hi there, we're really sorry for the inconvenience caused. I would like to clarify, have you tried to update the firmware of your drone using micro SD card? I just want to make sure you are following the right steps on how to update it. For reference, you may check this video tutorial below. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfWixVdZkbc

DJI Natalia ... if you suggest me that video i understad that you didn't read my post
2018-8-17
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

fansb997c758 Posted at 2018-8-17 12:10
thanks but already done ... i tried 2 different lightning cable and 3 USB .. no way

Maybe it’s a bad USB port on the controller?
2018-8-17
Use props
djiuser_1PSpgeY2uZ8T
New

Vietnam

ziair Posted at 2018-8-17 06:57

Module out of Remote control error
2018-8-17
Use props
fansb997c758
lvl.2
Italy

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2018-8-17 15:16
Maybe it’s a bad USB port on the controller?

i think that you're right ... because i tried use 4 differents devices Apple and Android but no way, drone never crash and that happened after it landed and i changed 1° mission battery with 2°, anyway tomorrow i'll bring it to Official DJI assistence to check.
Thank you
2018-8-17
Use props
fansb997c758
lvl.2
Italy

djiuser_1PSpgeY2uZ8T Posted at 2018-8-17 15:25
Module out of Remote control error

Yes it remain that only ... maybe is cheap and low quality USB port or flat cable in Rc module.Thank you
2018-8-17
Use props
fansb997c758
lvl.2
Italy

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2018-8-17 15:16
Maybe it’s a bad USB port on the controller?

Hi, finally you was right .. bad USB on RC and it goes to Holland customers assistence
2018-9-2
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

fansb997c758 Posted at 2018-9-2 12:17
Hi, finally you was right .. bad USB on RC and it goes to Holland customers assistence

I’m happy you found out what it was !! You will be flying soon, that’s awesome.
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules