Where can I download my online order invoice?
5425 19 2018-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hFjCGNvk0BJJ
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello,

Recently ordered my new Ronin-S, but where can I find a online invoice of that order?
Pretty weird that its not included on the order page..
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, once we ship your order, a VAT invoice will be available for download in your shipping confirmation email. Was your order shipped?
2018-7-31
Use props
djiuser_hFjCGNvk0BJJ
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-31 01:36
Hi there, once we ship your order, a VAT invoice will be available for download in your shipping confirmation email. Was your order shipped?

Thanks for replying, the order has already shipped to my address (awesome gimbal btw). But on my order page its not saying 'Order Completed'. Its stuck at 'Shipped'.
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_hFjCGNvk0BJJ Posted at 2018-7-31 01:59
Thanks for replying, the order has already shipped to my address (awesome gimbal btw). But on my order page its not saying 'Order Completed'. Its stuck at 'Shipped'.

May I have your order number for further support?
2018-7-31
Use props
djiuser_hFjCGNvk0BJJ
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-31 02:40
May I have your order number for further support?

Sure. Its 0319829800920
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for the order number, I will verify with the Sales Team and come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Just to verify, did you receive the shipping confirmation email?
2018-7-31
Use props
djiuser_hFjCGNvk0BJJ
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-31 04:29
Just to verify, did you receive the shipping confirmation email?

Yes I did receive it on July 19
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_hFjCGNvk0BJJ Posted at 2018-8-5 04:12
Yes I did receive it on July 19

Hi there, sorry for my late response since I just came back from the holiday, if you are still unable to download the invoice, we will inform the team to send to you manually, please wait patiently for the email, thank you.
2018-8-9
Use props
djiuser_hFjCGNvk0BJJ
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-9 03:33
Hi there, sorry for my late response since I just came back from the holiday, if you are still unable to download the invoice, we will inform the team to send to you manually, please wait patiently for the email, thank you.

Not a problem. No I haven't been able to download the invoice yet. Would it be possible to send it to my email?
2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_hFjCGNvk0BJJ Posted at 2018-9-13 02:46
Not a problem. No I haven't been able to download the invoice yet. Would it be possible to send it to my email?

I thought the invoice has been sent to you last month, sorry to know you still haven't received it, we will inform the team to send again. Please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-9-13
Use props
djiuser_hFjCGNvk0BJJ
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-13 04:48
I thought the invoice has been sent to you last month, sorry to know you still haven't received it, we will inform the team to send again. Please wait patiently, thank you.

Thanks for the reply. When can I expect the email with the invoice?
Ps. Why isn't it just possible to download the invoice from the order page? Can't find it anywhere.
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_hFjCGNvk0BJJ Posted at 2018-9-18 00:39
Thanks for the reply. When can I expect the email with the invoice?
Ps. Why isn't it just possible to download the invoice from the order page? Can't find it anywhere.

Thanks for your suggestion, this feature is under developing and we will release it in the future. The invoice has been sent to you via the email, did you receive it?
2018-9-18
Use props
djiuser_hFjCGNvk0BJJ
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-18 01:23
Thanks for your suggestion, this feature is under developing and we will release it in the future. The invoice has been sent to you via the email, did you receive it?

Yes received the invoice a few minutes ago. Thanks a lot!
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_hFjCGNvk0BJJ Posted at 2018-9-18 01:37

You are welcome, please let us know if you have any further concern.
2018-9-18
Use props
juleslangeard
New

France

Hey,

Could you please send my invoice as well ?
Order : 0330589174950

Thanks

2018-11-3
Use props
fansc8b00802
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_hFjCGNvk0BJJ Posted at 9-18 01:37

Hi Can I ask. Did your invoice include VAT?

2018-12-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

juleslangeard Posted at 11-3 09:43
Hey,

Could you please send my invoice as well ?

Hi juleslangeard, sorry for my late response, please reply to my posts directly if you need any assistance, then I can receive the notification and reply timely.
The VAT invoice will be available for download in your shipping confirmation email once it is shipped, may I verify if you still need any assistance?
2018-12-12
Use props
antoniowimmer
New

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-12-12 04:33
Hi juleslangeard, sorry for my late response, please reply to my posts directly if you need any assistance, then I can receive the notification and reply timely.
The VAT invoice will be available for download in your shipping confirmation email once it is shipped, may I verify if you still need any assistance?

Hello. I already have my DJI Ronin S. I got it 9 days later via DHL, but as also I could read earlier in this thread, my order process is stuck on Shipping too. I need the invoice ASAP with VAT. Could you please send it to me? Mi order number is 0344139088971
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

antoniowimmer Posted at 1-8 03:38
Hello. I already have my DJI Ronin S. I got it 9 days later via DHL, but as also I could read earlier in this thread, my order process is stuck on Shipping too. I need the invoice ASAP with VAT. Could you please send it to me? Mi order number is 0344139088971

Hi antoniowimmer, we will inform the team to send to you as soon as possible, please note the email later, thank you.
2019-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules