Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji spark activation failure due to error code (1112)
12Next >
7214 41 2018-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4ef64864
lvl.1

United Kingdom

My new refurbished Dji spark drone was recieved today and after turning it on and trying to activate it, right in the last page (where you have to log in) I got a error message (1112) and that it could not activate. How can I fix this? A bit of a disappointment aswell cause just wanted to get straight out there and start learning to fly. My sn number is on the photos and aswell as my proof of purchase.
2018-7-31
Use props
fans4ef64864
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Can anyone help me out ? Or notify me if you have experienced this before and how you fixed it ?
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please PM me your product's serial number, DJI account and a legal proof of purchase? So I can check the serial number on my end. Thank you.
2018-7-31
Use props
fans4ef64864
lvl.1

The drone serial number can also be found on this picture of my drone.
C0173E1B-31B6-45A8-834D-0CDAB00B335D.jpeg
2018-7-31
Use props
fans4ef64864
lvl.1

I’ll send the company an email and let them know and get back to you about what they said thankyou for your help and I can’t believe that’s the case.
2018-7-31
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans4ef64864 Posted at 2018-7-31 15:53
My Dji account is samlayton.1999@gmail.com
The serial number is -0ASDE6C0C101QJ
And the receipt/ online invoice is attached.

I tjink you really should have used the pm option, here.
Just saying.
Good luck with your case
2018-7-31
Use props
pmshop
Captain
Flight distance : 7881391 ft
  • >>>

OH MY!

Good luck!
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans4ef64864 Posted at 2018-7-31 16:31
I’ll send the company an email and let them know and get back to you about what they said thankyou for your help and I can’t believe that’s the case.

Hi there, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant purchase experience and the trouble caused, please contact your reseller for the refund like Natalia mentioned. Hope the issue will get addressed soon.
2018-7-31
Use props
fans4ef64864
lvl.1

Hello Dji Mindy is it possible for my posts to be removed ?
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4ef64864 Posted at 2018-8-1 02:41
Hello Dji Mindy is it possible for my posts to be removed ?

I will delete the post with the personal info, no worries about others.
2018-8-1
Use props
fans4ef64864
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thankyou Dji Mindy much appreciated
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4ef64864 Posted at 2018-8-1 04:38
Thankyou Dji Mindy much appreciated

You are welcome, hope the issue will be sorted out soon, if there is anything we could do, please don't hesitate to contact us.
2018-8-1
Use props
fans7fc65dbc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I just got a refurbished Spark today and I am also trying to activate it but keep getting error 1112.
Please help, I attached photo of serial number and receipt.
Thanks
2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans7fc65dbc Posted at 11-6 13:38
Hi, I just got a refurbished Spark today and I am also trying to activate it but keep getting error 1112.
Please help, I attached photo of serial number and receipt.
Thanks

Hi there, we're sorry for the troubles. It seems that the photos of SN and receipt are not uploaded successfully, could you check and try again? Alternatively, you may upload the pictures to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share us with the link, we'd like to check the exact status.
2018-11-6
Use props
fans7fc65dbc
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 11-6 22:51
Hi there, we're sorry for the troubles. It seems that the photos of SN and receipt are not uploaded successfully, could you check and try again? Alternatively, you may upload the pictures to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share us with the link, we'd like to check the exact status.

2018-11-7
Use props
fans7fc65dbc
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, Please see attached the photos of the drone and receipt. I bought one from this company and it was fine. I sent it back to buy a DJI Air but then it was faulty so I bought a Spark from them again. I figured I can get a new Air when I feel more comfortable flying.
2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans7fc65dbc Posted at 11-7 01:31
Hi, Please see attached the photos of the drone and receipt. I bought one from this company and it was fine. I sent it back to buy a DJI Air but then it was faulty so I bought a Spark from them again. I figured I can get a new Air when I feel more comfortable flying.

Thanks for getting back to us. Upon checking the SN. we're sorry that it is one of the stolen units during transportation. Please contact the party who sold you the drone for a refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2018-11-7
Use props
Fox7fc65dbc
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 11-7 03:06
Thanks for getting back to us. Upon checking the SN. we're sorry that it is one of the stolen units during transportation. Please contact the party who sold you the drone for a refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

That is not great news. OK I will get in touch with them.
2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fox7fc65dbc Posted at 11-7 03:12
That is not great news. OK I will get in touch with them.

Alright, if you have any further concern, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2018-11-7
Use props
gencsinemacı
New
Turkey

Hi,ı have the same problem with my Brandnew Spark.Can you help me?

SN:0ASDE9F0C10031
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

gencsinemacı Posted at 12-21 05:22
Hi,ı have the same problem with my Brandnew Spark.Can you help me?

SN:0ASDE9F0C10031

Hi there, we are sorry to inform you that your drone is unable to be activated due to the following reason: Unfortunately, it was reported as stolen during transportation. We have already reported this case to the local police, and the police have filed the case, and currently, both the insurance company and the police are investigating. Please contact the party who sold you the drone for a refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.Thank you for your understanding, and have a nice day.
2018-12-22
Use props
dareposte
New
United States

I have this issue with my drone as well, purchased new from reputable retailer - SN # OASUG1800400PV.   Please advise!
2019-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

dareposte Posted at 7-9 09:38
I have this issue with my drone as well, purchased new from reputable retailer - SN # OASUG1800400PV.   Please advise!

Hi dareposte, sorry to know you have the same problem. May we verify when you purchased the drone and the name and country of your retailer? Was the box sealed when you received it? We also need proof of purchase for further verification, thank you.
2019-7-9
Use props
fansdf1a6602
New

United States

Hi I recently purchased the dji spark and i have trouble with the activation error 1112
2019-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansdf1a6602 Posted at 7-17 18:49
Hi I recently purchased the dji spark and i have trouble with the activation error 1112

Hi there, sorry to know you have the same problem. May we verify when you purchased the drone and the name and country of your retailer? Was the box sealed when you received it? We also need the serial number and proof of purchase for further verification, thank you.
2019-7-17
Use props
fansdf1a6602
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-17 19:55
Hi there, sorry to know you have the same problem. May we verify when you purchased the drone and the name and country of your retailer? Was the box sealed when you received it? We also need the serial number and proof of purchase for further verification, thank you.

2019-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, I've received the reminder but do not find the content. Could you double check and confirm? Alternatively, you may PM us the related information, we'd like to check.
2019-7-19
Use props
julesh
New

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-31 19:22
Hi there, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant purchase experience and the trouble caused, please contact your reseller for the refund like Natalia mentioned. Hope the issue will get addressed soon.

DJI MINDY do you realize that you screwed several customers through promising that support will come to the FUJI XT3? Don't listen to anything this admin says and copy my post under his posts. This guy is responsible for my friend buying the ronin s for xt3.
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

julesh Posted at 7-19 09:40
DJI MINDY do you realize that you screwed several customers through promising that support will come to the FUJI XT3? Don't listen to anything this admin says and copy my post under his posts. This guy is responsible for my friend buying the ronin s for xt3.

Hi julesh, what makes you think I'm lying? All my posts regarding the products have been verified with our engineers, we are here to help not screw customers. Our engineers are still working on the compatibility between Ronin-S and Fuji cameras, we are doing our best to keep optimizing Ronin-S especially after the release of Ronin-SC, we are currently exploring the possibilities of adding more functions to the Ronin-S in the future, please kindly pay attention to our website of the future firmware update.
2019-7-21
Use props
djiuser_PsT0WEOJyd3j
New

Romania

[img]
[/img]
2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hello there, we are sorry to inform you that your drone is unable to be activated because it was reported as stolen during transportation. We have already reported this case to the local police and insurance company. In order to protect your rights and interests, please contact your seller for a refund.
2019-8-4
Use props
djiuser_PsT0WEOJyd3j
New

Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-4 20:20
Hello there, we are sorry to inform you that your drone is unable to be activated because it was reported as stolen during transportation. We have already reported this case to the local police and insurance company. In order to protect your rights and interests, please contact your seller for a refund.

Hi
I bought this from argos i give you the prove what you sey is stolen?why?
2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_PsT0WEOJyd3j Posted at 8-4 23:40
Hi
I bought this from argos i give you the prove what you sey is stolen?why?

The drone the seller sold was reported as a stolen drone, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, please contact them for the replacement or refund. Thank you.
2019-8-5
Use props
djiuser_9ZZFSIyTjKNg
New

Russia

I have this issue with my drone as well, purchased new from reputable retailer - SN  0ASDE9F0B100KF.   Please advise!
2020-5-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_9ZZFSIyTjKNg Posted at 5-12 00:28
I have this issue with my drone as well, purchased new from reputable retailer - SN  0ASDE9F0B100KF.   Please advise!

We are sorry to inform you that your product is unable to be activated because it was reported as stolen during transportation. In order to protect your rights and interests, please contact the party who sold you the product for a refund.
2020-5-13
Use props
djiuser_8ZMLSHEoFDYX
New
Flight distance : 11391 ft
Brazil

hello i bought a mavic air 2 drone on amazon and i can't activate it because it gives error 1112 on my Android. I tried on my wife's iphone and the Oxffe error. I checked here that this code may be that the drone has been stolen and resold, so it is blocked. I bought it in a reliable store. Is this information true? the serial number is 1WPBH4N0010266 IC 11806a-ma2ue1n1911 CMIIT Id 2020ap0736 FCC id: ss3-ma2ue1n1911 3N3BH4G 00200VG
2020-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_8ZMLSHEoFDYX Posted at 6-13 16:58
hello i bought a mavic air 2 drone on amazon and i can't activate it because it gives error 1112 on my Android. I tried on my wife's iphone and the Oxffe error. I checked here that this code may be that the drone has been stolen and resold, so it is blocked. I bought it in a reliable store. Is this information true? the serial number is 1WPBH4N0010266 IC 11806a-ma2ue1n1911 CMIIT Id 2020ap0736 FCC id: ss3-ma2ue1n1911 3N3BH4G 00200VG

Hi there, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. We have detected an abnormal activation of your aircraft and unfortunately, it cannot be solved remotely. It is recommended to contact our support team www.dji.com/support  for the replacement service. I apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-6-13
Use props
djiuser_8ZMLSHEoFDYX
New
Flight distance : 11391 ft
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-13 19:26
Hi there, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. We have detected an abnormal activation of your aircraft and unfortunately, it cannot be solved remotely. It is recommended to contact our support team www.dji.com/support  for the replacement service. I apologize again for the inconvenience caused.

I bought it on Amazon Eua but now I am in Brazil and because of the pandemic, I am prevented from returning to the US and also from sending it by post, as this service is not working. Will Dji Brasil support solve?
2020-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_8ZMLSHEoFDYX Posted at 6-14 07:18
I bought it on Amazon Eua but now I am in Brazil and because of the pandemic, I am prevented from returning to the US and also from sending it by post, as this service is not working. Will Dji Brasil support solve?

Sorry to hear that, I will need to verify with the related team and come back to you as soon as possible.
2020-6-14
Use props
djiuser_CmyE69gZwx70
New

United States

Can someone help me. Cozs my QR is already gone. And i accidentally reset my password.
2023-11-18
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules