Ground Station Pro App
1007 2 2018-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulSkippings
lvl.1
Australia

Can anybody tell me how to download flight logs from the DJI Ground Station Pro App? For the life of me I cannot seem to find a way to do this.
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi PaulSkippings, are you referring to the GS Pro in iPad? If yes, there is no flight records in the APP at the moment, sorry for the inconvenience caused. GTScreenshot_20180801_175420.png
2018-8-1
Use props
djiuser_F3ytOzDTomTH
lvl.1

United States

This week I was flying a pre-planned mission using dji GS Pro with a Mavic Pro. The mission was at 110 feet AGL, 80% overlap, pause to collect image.  The mission flew as planned until 1/4 way on the 4th leg where I received and error message that the point was too close to beginning 1M and the flight stopped.  After attempting several ways to correct the issue to no avail I canceled the mission and returned to home point.  I copied the mission to a new mission, removed the completed flight lines and started the new mission.  I was able to get all of the images needed but it was very inefficient to cancel, plan, re fly. I have attached images from the flight data files showing the flight paths and where the flight generated the error.  Also zoomed in images of the flight data where the error occurred.  Has anyone experienced this or know why the error was triggered?  
2020-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules