1181 8 2018-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102779 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Any chance that we can connect our crystal sky on the Roning S in the future ? That would be an exelent buying reason for people already owning a crystal Sky

2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Manos, thanks for your input, unfortunately, I’m afraid it will not be available since CrystalSky only supported output instead of input, sorry for the inconveneince.
2018-8-1
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-1 02:42
Hi Manos, thanks for your input, unfortunately, I’m afraid it will not be available since CrystalSky only supported output instead of input, sorry for the inconveneince.

What happened to the 'Dongle' that was spoken about when CS was launched.
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Satureyes Posted at 2018-8-1 09:12
What happened to the 'Dongle' that was spoken about when CS was launched.

Hi Satureyes, thanks for your post, the 4G dongles that can pass our tests are HUAWEI MS-2131i-8(3G Globle)and HUAWEI 2372h-153(4G Russia/Europe/Middle East/Africa)
We will keep updating this list.
2018-8-2
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-2 00:49
Hi Satureyes, thanks for your post, the 4G dongles that can pass our tests are HUAWEI MS-2131i-8(3G Globle)and HUAWEI 2372h-153(4G Russia/Europe/Middle East/Africa)
We will keep updating this list.

No no no - not 4G - the dongle that was talked about here that would enable HDMI input to the CS screen.
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Satureyes Posted at 2018-8-2 13:28
No no no - not 4G - the dongle that was talked about here that would enable HDMI input to the CS screen.

Hi Satureyes, sorry for my late response because of the holiday, the HDMI port in CrystalSky only supports output, and it is compatible with 4G dongles as I mentioned in 4#, never heard of the dongle could enable HDMI input, where did you find this feature? More details would be appreciated.
2018-8-9
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-9 19:25
Hi Satureyes, sorry for my late response because of the holiday, the HDMI port in CrystalSky only supports output, and it is compatible with 4G dongles as I mentioned in 4#, never heard of the dongle could enable HDMI input, where did you find this feature? More details would be appreciated.

Just missed this reply - apologies for the delay!

There was talk of this when CS was launched. Someone posted DJI were developing a dongle to enable the CS to function as a video assist - which would have HDMI and possibly SDI inputs.
2018-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Satureyes Posted at 11-29 13:51
Just missed this reply - apologies for the delay!

There was talk of this when CS was launched. Someone posted DJI were developing a dongle to enable the CS to function as a video assist - which would have HDMI and possibly SDI inputs.

Thanks for getting back, but we only have the 4G dongles recommended, when connected to the internet, the CrystalSky monitor gets easy access to system upgrades, livestreaming, photo or video sharing, data synchronization and more.
2018-11-30
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-30 04:39
Thanks for getting back, but we only have the 4G dongles recommended, when connected to the internet, the CrystalSky monitor gets easy access to system upgrades, livestreaming, photo or video sharing, data synchronization and more.

Yes - ok but you are not actually reading the reply, just repeating information that we actually already know.
2018-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules