Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NO GIMBAL FOLLOW MODE FOR SLAVE RC
665 7 2018-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marktottymy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 91860 ft

I know this has been brought up before, but is there any update on restoring GIMBAL FOLLOW MODE FOR SLAVE RC on the I2 . This function used to work before the March 2018 firmware update but has not worked since ? Has anyone found a solution to this issue ?
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry, may we have your DJI Go 4 app and firmware version of your slave RC? Please keep us posted for further help.
2018-8-1
Use props
marktottymy
Second Officer

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-1 14:55
Hi, thanks for the inquiry, may we have your DJI Go 4 app and firmware version of your slave RC? Please keep us posted for further help.

Thank you for reply.
RC firmware is 01.01.0020
Go4 App is 4.2.21
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

marktottymy Posted at 2018-8-1 17:07
Thank you for reply.
RC firmware is 01.01.0020
Go4 App is 4.2.21

Hi, thanks for the response, we will check this information to the right department to see if this is available with the latest version. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2018-8-2
Use props
marktottymy
Second Officer

Thank you. My goal is 2 use the slave RC in follow mode. The button is available on the app but it does not function
2018-8-2
Use props
marktottymy
Second Officer

I would like the gimbal 2 Face the same direction as the aircraft and then use the slave RC only to control the camera tilt up and down
2018-8-2
Use props
marktottymy
Second Officer

The function does exist in the go for app. I begin by having gimbal control on the main RC in follow mode but as soon as I transfer gimbal control to the slave RC, the gimbal goes into free mode and even if I use the slave RC to change the gimbal to follow mode and follow mode is highlighted in the go for app, the gimbal Still Remains in free mode. In other words when you click follow under gimbal control in the app it does not work.
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

marktottymy Posted at 2018-8-3 06:18
The function does exist in the go for app. I begin by having gimbal control on the main RC in follow mode but as soon as I transfer gimbal control to the slave RC, the gimbal goes into free mode and even if I use the slave RC to change the gimbal to follow mode and follow mode is highlighted in the go for app, the gimbal Still Remains in free mode. In other words when you click follow under gimbal control in the app it does not work.

Hello there. Sorry for the late response. Can you provide a picture or video showing the option you're seeing in your end?
2018-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules