M210 + XT Black Screen
2102 3 2018-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans39dee99c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 385161 ft
United States

We sent our XT in for the "Upgrade" so we can use it on our M210. When we got it back we never could get it working. The gimbal moved but it was always a black screen on the DJI Pilot and any other app. It would take pictures but not provide any data. We sent the XT in again and they confirmed that it was working fine "They tested it on an Inspire 1". Again, it would not work. We finally switched Gimbals and got it to work for 10 minutes on a dual gimbal. Again, it is not working. Very frusturating since it takes 2-3 weeks every time we send it in and our 12k + upgrade XT does not work.

Anyone else have the "black screen" issue?
2018-8-1
Use props
Uaviation
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1632106 ft
Australia

Yes, I have the same issue - XT works fine on an Inspire 1 but not on the M210RTK
2019-2-19
Use props
fans29c178c8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5441411 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you guys every have any luck getting it to work? Brand new M210 V2 and XT purchased in February.. Worked fine on Inspire.. Working with support now... Tried all the firmware etc tricks....
2019-4-28
Use props
fans29c178c8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5441411 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fixed..

My v2 and xt are playing nice together... I havnt had any issues.

That being said, I may be able to help you out getting setup. Your problem is most likely the adapter for the XT. The XT adapter for the 210 actually needs it's own update to work with the V2... after updating the 210 and the xt, hook up to DJI Assistant. There is a "ring" tab on the left hand side. That is where you go to update the adapter. Everything should work fine once updated... standby and I'll see if I can find screenshots of when I updated mine.
2019-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules