firmware update is not working
1405 7 2018-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Inti58
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1132 ft

Hi, hopefully somebody can help me :
I am trying to update the firmware for a newly bought DJI goggles with a Mac and dji assistance 2.
It is downloading but not transmitting . There comes an error : upload error log
Thanks for any advice !

2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. I would like to make sure that you are following the right steps on how to update the firmware of your DJI Goggles. Please see the video tutorial below for reference. Thank you.

2018-8-1
Use props
Inti58
lvl.1

Thanks Natalia, I tried again and saw the same effect : no transmitting of the update und an Information : Upload error log.
Nevertheless the Goggles says that it has the latest version .
Can this be the reason ?
Thanks
2018-8-1
Use props
DJIJAKOB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi Inti58? Are your DJI Goggles charged up fully? If you say your Goggles are on the latest firmware, is it possible there is an required update for your Mavic Air. If I'm not completely wrong, the battery of Goggles has to be at least 25% and Mavic Air at 50%. A screenshot of the error message you get would also help.
2018-8-2
Use props
Inti58
lvl.1

Hi, yes the goggles are fully charged.
Here is the screenshot

Thanks
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Inti58 Posted at 2018-8-2 12:29
Hi, yes the goggles are fully charged.
Here is the screenshot
[view_image]

Hi, thanks for the update. I would like to ask where did you purchase the DJI Goggles? Did you try to uninstall and re-install the DJI Assistant 2?
2018-8-2
Use props
Inti58
lvl.1
Germany

Hi, I bought they Goggles with Amazon in Germany.
I will try to uninstall and install the APP an€ see what happens.
Thanks !
2018-8-3
Use props
Hrabi
New

Spain

Unfortunately I have the same problem:

1.) I am trying to update the firmware for a newly bought DJI goggles with a Mac and dji assistance 2.
2.) It is downloading but NOT transmitting. (0%).
3.) I get the same error message: Update failed. Upload Error Log. V01.04.0500 (0%).

I have dowloaded - erased - downloaded the software six (6) times now. No difference. I have also tried changing the hardware (cable).

Please advise. Thank you.
2020-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules