Pink video feed
815 13 2018-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PoaVant
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27215 ft

Hello
Today I was flying with the Mavic Pro in an open field, full bars of HD and Radio signal, no wifi or mobile phone towers around, but I was getting some pink blurred lines in the video feed.

Unfortunately I was only taking pictures, but the pictures were fine.

Last time it happened I was flying close to HV power transmission lines, so I tought the interference was due to this.

Have you had this before? Why can this happen?
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry about the inconvenience, did you try to reset your camera settings? May I know what SD card are you using? Did you manage to update firmware? What phone are you using?
2018-8-1
Use props
PoaVant
lvl.2

No, I have not deserted the settings because it looks like a signal issue rather than a config issue, but I'll try anyway

I am using the original SanDisk 16gb card and the latest firmware.

I'm using with an Samsung S8 phone with the original dock cable.
2018-8-1
Use props
PoaVant
lvl.2

*deserted=resetted...

Well that' curious, when uploading the video to youtube, it corrects the pink lines making it looks more like a MPEG compression error, check it out... This is the video I told you, close to the power lines

2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PoaVant Posted at 2018-8-1 16:24
*deserted=resetted...

Hi, thanks for the response. Flying your drone with interference may affect the live feed of your drone and connections. I would recommend flying the drone in an open area for us to check if the issue will persist.
2018-8-2
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

ya i'm not sure you were close enough for interference but i guess not?
2018-8-2
Use props
PoaVant
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-2 11:32
Hi, thanks for the response. Flying your drone with interference may affect the live feed of your drone and connections. I would recommend flying the drone in an open area for us to check if the issue will persist.

Hi, well, the video i uploaded is close to power lines, but then the issue happened in open field.

Still, im not sure if 60hz power lines can affect 2.5ghz signals
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PoaVant Posted at 2018-8-2 15:19
Hi, well, the video i uploaded is close to power lines, but then the issue happened in open field.

Still, im not sure if 60hz power lines can affect 2.5ghz signals

Hi, thanks for the feedback, you mentioned that it occurs in an open field, yet you're still near in power lines right? Would you mind flying your drone wherein there are no interferences? May I know what phone are you using?
2018-8-4
Use props
PoaVant
lvl.2

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-4 01:32
Hi, thanks for the feedback, you mentioned that it occurs in an open field, yet you're still near in power lines right? Would you mind flying your drone wherein there are no interferences? May I know what phone are you using?

No, the first time was close to power lines where the video above was recorded.

The second time was in a place where not even 4G signal was available, really far from the city.

My phone is a Samsung S8
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PoaVant Posted at 2018-8-4 16:15
No, the first time was close to power lines where the video above was recorded.

The second time was in a place where not even 4G signal was available, really far from the city.

Hi, thanks for the response, may I know if the issue is occurring in the SD card file as well?
2018-8-5
Use props
PoaVant
lvl.2

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-5 08:26
Hi, thanks for the response, may I know if the issue is occurring in the SD card file as well?

Hi! No, only in the cache image saved in my mobile
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PoaVant Posted at 2018-8-6 04:58
Hi! No, only in the cache image saved in my mobile

Hi, thanks for the response, do we have an option to try a different device to see the issue happen again?
2018-8-6
Use props
PoaVant
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-6 09:49
Hi, thanks for the response, do we have an option to try a different device to see the issue happen again?

ok, I can use an old LG K10 phone to test if it happens again.
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PoaVant Posted at 2018-8-6 09:58
ok, I can use an old LG K10 phone to test if it happens again.

Please keep us posted on the latest progress, ensure that it's an open field. Have a safe flight ahead.
2018-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules