Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
2621 9 2018-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ImaneFadir
lvl.4

Morocco

Hi everyone!

I want to know what's the difference between Dji Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and Dji P4P.

For people who have already Dji P4P the V2.0 worth?

Thank you & have a nice day!
2018-8-1
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can compare the major specs in detail here.

DJI states the following in their FAQ:

"The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 uses the same camera as the Phantom 4 Pro and is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60fps video at 100Mbps. Also, like the Phantom 4 Pro, V2.0 features a 30-minute maximum flight time and 7-kilometer long-range control. The remote controller of the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 also supports 2.4 and 5.8GHz frequency switching, and a remote controller a with built-in screen is also available. Different from the Phantom 4 Pro, the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is equipped with an OcuSync transmission system, which allows the drone to connect to DJI Goggles wirelessly. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 also features an upgraded propulsion system with FOC sinusoidal driver ESCs and 9455S quick-release propellers that reduce noise and make the drone more aerodynamic. *The remote controller of Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is not compatible with the Phantom 4 Pro, which uses Lightbridge transmission. Other accessories such as batteries, chargers, and ND filters are compatible with both the Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0."

2018-8-1
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

For people who have already Dji P4P the V2.0 worth?
Probably not.
The V2 is just a mid-life update and doesn't add any new features that make any real difference if you aready have the original P4 pro.
2018-8-1
Use props
DJIJAKOB
First Officer
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi ImaneFadir! In shorts terms; the V2.0 has an upgraded video transmission system called OcuSync. The same system which is used for Mavic Pro. It also has upgraded ESC's and propellers, which gives the drone an estimated 60% noise reduction.
2018-8-2
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJIJAKOB Posted at 2018-8-2 01:13
Hi ImaneFadir! In shorts terms; the V2.0 has an upgraded video transmission system called OcuSync. The same system which is used for Mavic Pro. It also has upgraded ESC's and propellers, which gives the drone an estimated 60% noise reduction. And the newest Exmor R CMOS sensor.

And the newest Exmor R CMOS sensor.
The V2.0 uses the same camera and sensor as the previous version.
From the V2.0 FAQ   https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2/info#faq

1.What are the main similarities and differences between the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and Phantom 4 Pro?
The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 uses the same camera as the Phantom 4 Pro and is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60fps video at 100Mbps. Also, like the Phantom 4 Pro, V2.0 features a 30-minute maximum flight time and 7-kilometer long-range control. The remote controller of the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 also supports 2.4 and 5.8GHz frequency switching, and a remote controller a with built-in screen is also available. Different from the Phantom 4 Pro, the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is equipped with an OcuSync transmission system, which allows the drone to connect to DJI Goggles wirelessly. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 also features an upgraded propulsion system with FOC sinusoidal driver ESCs and 9455S quick-release propellers that reduce noise and make the drone more aerodynamic. *The remote controller of Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is not compatible with the Phantom 4 Pro, which uses Lightbridge transmission. Other accessories such as batteries, chargers, and ND filters are compatible with both the Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.
2018-8-2
Use props
DJIJAKOB
First Officer
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Labroides Posted at 2018-8-2 01:20
And the newest Exmor R CMOS sensor.
The V2.0 uses the same camera and sensor as the previous version.
From the V2.0 FAQ   https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2/info#faq

Ahh, my bad, edited now.
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. You may refer to this link: https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav

2018-8-2
Use props
droneroBCN
lvl.1

Spain

Hola sabe alguien que funciones tiene la ranura para tarjeta micro sd del mando en el P4P pv2 si se puede grabar lo que se ve en la pantalla en la tarjeta ?? no encuentro info
saludos
2019-11-17
Use props
djiuser_CJvjQuz4PX0S
New
Flight distance : 1870 ft
Brazil

I have an phantom 4 pro and I'm having several problems. First when I tried to fly it said that I had to update the firmware, I tried several times to date from my android phone but it kept giving me errors, so I tried from the dji assistent 2 and after trying several times looks like it updated, in this process it kept giving me an error of battery while I was trying to update from the dji assistent. Before an now when I launched the app go 4,it does not give me any information about the flight mode or the baterry or the SD card, when I try to change information in app it doesn't allow me and it doesn't take off, or calibrate anything, it looks as if the app is not connected with the controller or the aircraft but I have relinked the controller and it shows me the camera working and the green light as if it was OK, even appears the ready to go message but doesn't work. Anyone can help me?
2021-3-21
Use props
djiuser_Wacob5rUFh5a
New

Albania

2021-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules