Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub User Guide
13802 6 2018-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Petitot
New
Spain

Hi!
I don't find in DJI's web anything about Mavic Air's Battery Charging Hub User Guide in PDF.
Any idea?
Thanks!
2018-8-1
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI has not released a guide/manual for the charging hub.

There's not much to know about it really. Just plug in the batteries and connect the power cord to the wall
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. As of now, there's no user guide for charging hub for Mavic Air. But you may check this one:
2018-8-2
Use props
djiuser_285AD6FOUzIV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226043 ft
Finland

CHARGING HUB MICRO USB PORT????
Hello, I recently and accidentally found out about micro usb port on the mavic's air charging hub. I was supriced and happy, cause I was hopping that I might use that port to charge batteries with the help of my power bank and I was wrong the led indicator on the hub was red light, than I was thinking that I might use a usual 3A micro usb power adapter to charge it but also with no luck. I searched all around internet and nobody mentions about this port. As there is no manual for this hub, there is no right answer, except DJI's srtaight explanation. So can you explain what's it for?
2018-10-18
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_285AD6FOUzIV Posted at 2018-10-18 01:17
CHARGING HUB MICRO USB PORT????
Hello, I recently and accidentally found out about micro usb port on the mavic's air charging hub. I was supriced and happy, cause I was hopping that I might use that port to charge batteries with the help of my power bank and I was wrong the led indicator on the hub was red light, than I was thinking that I might use a usual 3A micro usb power adapter to charge it but also with no luck. I searched all around internet and nobody mentions about this port. As there is no manual for this hub, there is no right answer, except DJI's srtaight explanation. So can you explain what's it for?
[view_image]

Its for updating the internal software of this hub. If DJI wants to update this hub.

cheers
JJB
2018-10-18
Use props
H_FilmMaker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226043 ft
Finland

JJBspark Posted at 2018-10-18 02:04
Its for updating the internal software of this hub. If DJI wants to update this hub.

cheers

Hi, thanks for reply. Is it mentioned somewhere in the manual or you just try to guess?
2018-10-19
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

H_FilmMaker Posted at 2018-10-19 06:57
Hi, thanks for reply. Is it mentioned somewhere in the manual or you just try to guess?

I have read its somewhere, so its no guess.
DJI can inform you better  
2018-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules