884 7 2018-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PittiG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43 ft
Hungary

Hi everyone!

Most of the times I have audio track issues with osmo pro. After a couple of seconds from video begins, audio track jumps 4-5 seconds forward (trimmed that 4-5 seconds), and randomly it does several times during the video. I made some video to demonstrate it:

During shoot footage the sound indicator works perfectly. It doesn't occur microphone, or audio board, I tried with another osmo handle grip with another mic too. I also changed video format mov and mp4, tried with diffrent resolution, and framerates. Changed firmware, turned back the previews firmware and back to latest. I tried it different SDcard as well.

When I push the stop button to end footage on android app, it circles around the red rectangle for long times to close the file.

Now I dont have an idea whot can I do, can anybody know a solution?

Thanks
PittiG
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We sincerely apologize for the trouble. Is the firmware updated? Did you try to reinstall the app? May I know what specific model of the mobile device are you using?
2018-8-1
Use props
PittiG
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-1 23:43
Hi. We sincerely apologize for the trouble. Is the firmware updated? Did you try to reinstall the app? May I know what specific model of the mobile device are you using?

Thank you so much for quick answer! I tried 2 different mobile phones as well. Xiaomi redmi 5 plus, and a samsung S7.
Only one thing I havent tried, with an Apple device. Because I dont have one

Firmware is updated  Version: v1.4.0.70
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

PittiG Posted at 2018-8-1 23:51
Thank you so much for quick answer! I tried 2 different mobile phones as well. Xiaomi redmi 5 plus, and a samsung S7.
Only one thing I havent tried, with an Apple device. Because I dont have one  

Thank you for the response. Where did the videos come from? In the SD card or app? Did you try to reformat the SD as well? SD card should be Class 10, UHS1 or above.
2018-8-2
Use props
PittiG
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-2 00:13
Thank you for the response. Where did the videos come from? In the SD card or app? Did you try to reformat the SD as well? SD card should be Class 10, UHS1 or above.

There is no problem with the video cache from mobile device. The mobile device makes audio with its own microphone. Its good, (mostly I use that audio track when the other is wrong.)
The audio issues come from SD card only.
I have two microSD card but the same type.
https://www.kingston.com/en/flash/microsd_cards/SDCR
One of them for my mavic pro and one for the osmo pro. I tried both of them. With the mavic works perfectly, however there is no sound track
Maybe should I try another type of sd card?
Can you recommend one?

Thank you!!!
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

PittiG Posted at 2018-8-2 00:25
There is no problem with the video cache from mobile device. The mobile device makes audio with its own microphone. Its good, (mostly I use that audio track when the other is wrong.)
The audio issues come from SD card only.
I have two microSD card but the same type.

Any brand will do as long as it's Class 10, UHS1 or above, 64 GB.
2018-8-2
Use props
PittiG
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-2 00:37
Any brand will do as long as it's Class 10, UHS1 or above, 64 GB.

Unfortunately I made some footage with several different sd cards. The audio track problem still exist.
I have no idea what can I do
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

PittiG Posted at 2018-8-10 06:17
Unfortunately I made some footage with several different sd cards. The audio track problem still exist.
I have no idea what can I do

I see. We apologize for the inconvenience. If that's the case, we highly suggest having it replaced.
2018-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules