Recovering camera settings
692 4 2018-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
el pelo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236768 ft
United States

Hi All I was looking back at some of my spark video footage....Is there a way to see what the white balance was at the time of filming?

I am trying to learn from my mistakes and I want to see if I was using auto white balance or I had it on sunny / cloudy or something. From what I can tell the white balance is really the only thing that dramatically affects the picture since no pictures profiles are available. Thanks
2018-8-2
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

i don't think you can see what the image settings were other than your manually set parameters.  You might want to write down your settings for each video so that you can track them over time.
2018-8-2
Use props
BrandonW77
lvl.3

Is that something that might show up in the metadata?
2018-8-2
Use props
el pelo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236768 ft
United States

BrandonW77 Posted at 2018-8-2 06:11
Is that something that might show up in the metadata?

That's what I'm hoping. When I edit images from my DSLR in adobe, I can see exactly what the camera settings were what I took the picture.

I'm not sure if this data is captured somewhere when filming on the Spark.
2018-8-2
Use props
BrandonW77
lvl.3

el pelo Posted at 2018-8-2 06:27
That's what I'm hoping. When I edit images from my DSLR in adobe, I can see exactly what the camera settings were what I took the picture.

I'm not sure if this data is captured somewhere when filming on the Spark.

It appears not.  I just ran one of my videos through an online exif checker and it returned a whole lot of info but did not mention white balance unfortunately.  
2018-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules