Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji SSD card and x5raw reader
1973 18 2018-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
romandonets
lvl.1
United States

sorry i have a quastion !  i use ssd card and reader , i want transfer my video files in computer but its open in cineligt ! Some another way downolad video in computer without cinilight ?  thanks
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused, we will forward this concern to our engineers to see if this would be possible. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2018-8-2
Use props
romandonets
lvl.1
United States

yes please (
2018-8-3
Use props
romandonets
lvl.1
United States

sorry could you explain me please step by step how download fils to computer through ssd card and reader ?
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. You may refer to this manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... anual_en_160324.pdf
2018-8-3
Use props
romandonets
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-3 04:42
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. You may refer to this manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/zenmuse_x5s/en/DJI_Cinelight_User_Manual_en_160324.pdf

yes i downloaded and my video files open this program , but some another way transfer video files from ssd card to computer ?  i just dont understand how it works !  i tried export files from cinylight , but its safe d on computer not video files , it saved like pictures
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

romandonets Posted at 2018-8-3 09:43
yes i downloaded and my video files open this program , but some another way transfer video files from ssd card to computer ?  i just dont understand how it works !  i tried export files from cinylight , but its safe d on computer not video files , it saved like pictures

You have to use a reader for it. You may check this one: https://store.dji.com/product/ze ... t-v2&position=0
2018-8-3
Use props
romandonets
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-3 12:38
You have to use a reader for it. You may check this one: https://store.dji.com/product/zenmuse-x5r-ssd-reader?from=search-result-v2&position=0

yes of course im using reader with ssd card ! but how transfer video files without cinylight program ? its just can be open in cinylight but i can't save on computer
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

romandonets Posted at 2018-8-4 00:30
yes of course im using reader with ssd card ! but how transfer video files without cinylight program ? its just can be open in cinylight but i can't save on computer

Hi, thanks for the response, your concern has been forwarded to the right department to see if there's a way to download the file without using cinelight. Please wait for our update for further details. Thank you.
2018-8-4
Use props
romandonets
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-4 02:07
Hi, thanks for the response, your concern has been forwarded to the right department to see if there's a way to download the file without using cinelight. Please wait for our update for further details. Thank you.

thanks ill wait
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're currently waiting for their feedback to our concern. Thanks for the support.
2018-8-5
Use props
Paul Suthard
lvl.3
Flight distance : 116634 ft
United States

romandonets Posted at 2018-8-4 00:30
yes of course im using reader with ssd card ! but how transfer video files without cinylight program ? its just can be open in cinylight but i can't save on computer

There is no other way to transfer or see your files except through cinelite with the xr5 ssd's. They are proprietary and can be exported without correction to be used in other editing software. There is not a workaround to this.
2018-8-8
Use props
Bullcrappy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87989 ft
  • >>>
United States

Paul Suthard Posted at 2018-8-8 14:25
There is no other way to transfer or see your files except through cinelite with the xr5 ssd's. They are proprietary and can be exported without correction to be used in other editing software. There is not a workaround to this.

Hello is this still the case?

Can you record on an X5R in none raw format?  
2019-1-26
Use props
martinfueloep
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1551401 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Bullcrappy Posted at 1-26 16:31
Hello is this still the case?

Can you record on an X5R in none raw format?

Hi!
The X5R records DJI Raw to the SSD and proxies in h264/60Mbit to the SD card.

Hope that answers your question?
2019-1-27
Use props
Bullcrappy
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

martinfueloep Posted at 1-27 11:01
Hi!
The X5R records DJI Raw to the SSD and proxies in h264/60Mbit to the SD card.

Thanks martin, will that proxie file on the ssd card be the same as what the X5 records?

So say i not need the size or hasle of Raw files for a certain project... or can I turn off the SSD Drive file save portion?

thanks again
2019-1-27
Use props
martinfueloep
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

The X5R's proxy is that, what the X5 records. If you do not need the RAW output for a certain project, you can use the X5R without the SSD and record just the h264-files to the SD card.

Regards,
Martin
2019-1-28
Use props
Bullcrappy
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

martinfueloep Posted at 1-28 09:00
The X5R's proxy is that, what the X5 records. If you do not need the RAW output for a certain project, you can use the X5R without the SSD and record just the h264-files to the SD card.

Regards,

Thanks very much.
2019-1-30
Use props
Bullcrappy
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

So Martin, I shot mainly Real Estate, since both thew RAW and h.264 on the SD card both same data stream size in a slightly dark room would I really be much bette roff with the raw files?  as far as recovering shadow and bumping exposure in post?  With out as much noise as the standard file?

thanks
2019-1-30
Use props
martinfueloep
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

Bullcrappy Posted at 1-30 03:38
So Martin, I shot mainly Real Estate, since both thew RAW and h.264 on the SD card both same data stream size in a slightly dark room would I really be much bette roff with the raw files?  as far as recovering shadow and bumping exposure in post?  With out as much noise as the standard file?

thanks

It depends on the way you process your raw-files. If you do that with Adobe Camera Raw/After Effects: YES!
If you do that directly in Premiere: no.
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules