DJI Spark Signal Problem
857 7 2018-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa0d583f2
New

Recently bought the Fly More Combo for the spark and on my phone alone it works okay (slight transmission problem sometimes) but when I use the RC the camera does not work properly and it cannot go further than 25m from me (which for a drone that can go 2km away in sport mode is pretty bad)

The signal sometimes drops on my phone without the RC however I have tried turning off the WiFi and Bluetooth devices around the drone however I took it to a field today with my dogs to get some good pics/vids however it still would not work properly.

Are many people having this issue? If not I can feel my drone going back
2018-8-2
Use props
AC5FF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65194 ft
United States

Beginner mode turned on?
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. I do apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. I would like to clarify if the beginner mode is enable to your DJI Go 4 app? If yes, please kindly disable it so you can manage to fly your drone beyond 25 meters. If you further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-8-2
Use props
fansa0d583f2
New

Nope I just checked it is turned off
2018-8-3
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

"I have tried turning off the WiFi and Bluetooth devices around the drone "  You need to do that next to the RC!
2018-8-3
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Try an USB OTG cabel!
2018-8-3
Use props
Alexey Batalov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Try downgrading your app to 4.1.15 or 4.2.12 if nothing else helps and you are on Android. Download from apkmirror.
Safe Flying
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. If the Beginner's mode is turned off, you may try to reinstall the app and adjust the distance of the drone in Main Controller Settings.
2018-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules