Flyaway Data
1202 4 2015-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thedjiguy
lvl.1

United States

Someone had a flyaway, but had a data recorder on board checking 75 different flight parameters 7 times a second. The naza showed he was going 1.7 million MPH! Heres his full post: http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/anatomy-of-a-dji-flyaway.42997/

Screen Shot 2015-05-24 at 2.58.54 PM.png
2015-5-24
Use props
nico_mav
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1858852 ft
United States

Very interesting... the main unit freezes
2015-5-24
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

That is quite impressive. I'm sure it is a known issue behind the doors at DJI.
2015-5-24
Use props
PanamonCreel
lvl.4

Mexico

Shows how flaky the controller is and the stability issue is likely not limited to just the NAZA line of flight controllers.
2015-5-25
Use props
pb05life
lvl.2

United States

the only way to fix any system from freezing errors is to have redundancies, I work for a very large company the has 57,000 kiosks in the USA. My job is fixing them and one of the biggest issue we face is PC's freezes and routers freezes. And like our kiosks we know how to fix them but the cost per unit would go up to high to make money.

So I am sure DJI could fix this freezing issue but the same phantom model would cost 3 to 4 times more money, which at that point makes it to expensive for most people. And trust me I am not a fan of DJI service at all but I do understand electronics and machines. This is what I learn a long time ago, If it has moving parts IT WILL HAVE A FAILURE AT SOME POINT no matter how hard you try to avoid it. This is why aircraft still crash and always will...

Great data that guy got though......
2015-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules