Huawei P20 Lite for Spark
2387 6 2018-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raal2k
lvl.2
Mexico

Hey guys, i need to know if P20 Lite is good a option to use with my spark, Why did he plan to buy it!, thanks
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time reaching DJI Forum. You may check here the compatible devices for Spark: https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads

2018-8-3
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Hi, this is an android based device.  Many people have had issues with running DGJ Go4 with Android.  Give it a try but be very careful and test its functions before venturing off to far away.  Good luck and let us know how it works out for you.
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Please refer to the recommended devices listed above. P20 lite is a powerful device and there's a possibility that it will work fine on the app. However, It is not yet tested by DJI, the compatibility and performance are unable to be guaranteed so there's a possibility that you can't use all the features and functionality of the APP. Rest assured that we will keep improving our software in terms of phone compatibility. Thanks for your patience.
2018-8-3
Use props
Joller79 DK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Denmark

I have the p10 lite work ok..
2018-8-3
Use props
lftsy
New

Switzerland

I Post again it failed. It is working with a USB wire towards the RC but note via Wi-Fi latency is soooo huge and quality is bad
2019-3-24
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

lftsy Posted at 3-24 00:20
I Post again it failed. It is working with a USB wire towards the RC but note via Wi-Fi latency is soooo huge and quality is bad

I have a Note 9 and even connected w/ USB it's still bad and disconnects at times too.  
2019-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules