Missing Flight Records
6478 10 2018-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mkleggs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 551345 ft
Canada

I backed up my old phone containing all flight records.  Installed that back up onto new phone (both were iPhone 6s). Did a sync of all records and am missing the most recent 6 months worth..  DJI GO app and a phantom 3 Standard.  Any ideas?
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello. The flight records will only save on the phone that you are using when you fly the drone and also with the drone.  It cannot be transferred to another mobile phone. We highly recommend that you should have your dedicated phone or device in flying your drones so that you can easily save /retrieved the flight record in just one device.  Hope this will answer your inquiry.
2018-8-3
Use props
Mkleggs
lvl.1
Canada

So why did about half of them show up but the latest 6 months did not?  If what you are telling me is true, I shouldn’t be able to see any of them on my new phone
2018-8-3
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Mkleggs Posted at 2018-8-3 15:52
So why did about half of them show up but the latest 6 months did not?  If what you are telling me is true, I shouldn’t be able to see any of them on my new phone

The question is what kind of backup you did on your old phone before restoring on the new?
You need to sync up all your records from the old phone in order to sync them back on the new one, you can not just take a backup/copy.
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Mkleggs Posted at 2018-8-3 15:52
So why did about half of them show up but the latest 6 months did not?  If what you are telling me is true, I shouldn’t be able to see any of them on my new phone

Hi. Sorry for the confusion. You can see the flight records even if you are going to use a different mobile device as long as you are going to use the same account. You just have to sync it in the old mobile device then log in with the same account to the new mobile device. Once you logged in, you just have to sync it again and it will automatically show their all the flight logs. Is there a possibility that you were able to use a different account at that time?
2018-8-5
Use props
Mkleggs
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-5 05:04
Hi. Sorry for the confusion. You can see the flight records even if you are going to use a different mobile device as long as you are going to use the same account. You just have to sync it in the old mobile device then log in with the same account to the new mobile device. Once you logged in, you just have to sync it again and it will automatically show their all the flight logs. Is there a possibility that you were able to use a different account at that time?

Ahhhhhh ok, thank makes sense Wanda.  The drone was given to me used, so maybe those records are in that persons account, I'll check
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Mkleggs Posted at 2018-8-5 06:55
Ahhhhhh ok, thank makes sense Wanda.  The drone was given to me used, so maybe those records are in that persons account, I'll check

No problem. Let us know if you still need any help.
2018-8-5
Use props
Mkleggs
lvl.1
Canada

So I have been using the same account all along. About 40 Flight records missing from last October until August 3.  Any other suggestions?
2018-8-9
Use props
406claimsadjuster
New
United States

I backed up my iPhone 6 then connected it to my new Pixel 3a. Transferred everything. Opened my DJI app and it opens as a brand new account. I don't see an option to sign in as me and thus have all my flight records.
2020-1-25
Use props
fansbcf1aa93
New

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-5 05:04
Hi. Sorry for the confusion. You can see the flight records even if you are going to use a different mobile device as long as you are going to use the same account. You just have to sync it in the old mobile device then log in with the same account to the new mobile device. Once you logged in, you just have to sync it again and it will automatically show their all the flight logs. Is there a possibility that you were able to use a different account at that time?

Hi Wanda. I started using the DJI Smart Controller in January and seem to have no flight records since then. I’ve tried syncing using that controller connected to the drone, as well as the original remote with the same phone and nothing.

The only thing I can think is that my Smart Controller might not have been logged into my DJI account, but my drone should have been and my DJI Go 4 app definitely is. Any thoughts?!

Thanks in advance.
2020-7-21
Use props
AFilipe
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-3 13:50
Hello. The flight records will only save on the phone that you are using when you fly the drone and also with the drone.  It cannot be transferred to another mobile phone. We highly recommend that you should have your dedicated phone or device in flying your drones so that you can easily save /retrieved the flight record in just one device.  Hope this will answer your inquiry.

I've  fly a phantom and mavic 1 in the past.
Now I've a Air S2, in my app is missing the old flights.
What I'm doing rong?
2021-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules