Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Validation problèm NFZ
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dbsky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 773930 ft
France

NFZ problem
This morning, my phone number is not recognized (Sorry! Your phone number is invalid.). While I had no problem unlocking the NFZ before.
Does anyone have any idea about not recognizing my phone number, to receive the verification code? Thanking you. Have a good day.
2018-8-3
Use props
Bbd5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3596 ft

I receive the same thing and I try with my credit card and it's the same problem ...
2018-8-4
Use props
djiuser_z2V4iO51QW3Q
New

Same problem here (invalid phone number and also invalid credit card).

Tried to unlock in south western germany.
2018-8-4
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You might try it from your desktop.
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Have you tried to unlock the no-fly zone through the computer?
2018-8-5
Use props
Bbd5
lvl.1

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-5 03:41
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Have you tried to unlock the no-fly zone through the computer?

Yes I triy this from my computer
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble.  I will be posting the DJI link where you can unlock the NFZ restriction temporarily.  

https://www.dji.com/flysafe?site=brandsite&from=nav
2018-8-5
Use props
WhiteLightnin‘
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136463 ft
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-5 13:08
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble.  I will be posting the DJI link where you can unlock the NFZ restriction temporarily.  

https://www.dji.com/flysafe?site=brandsite&from=nav

Hi DJI Stephen,

I have the same issue and wrote to DJI Susan with all my results. Please provide a link to unlock my P4A.

Thanks
2018-8-5
Use props
Bbd5
lvl.1

WhiteLightnin‘ Posted at 2018-8-5 17:38
Hi DJI Stephen,

I have the same issue and wrote to DJI Susan with all my results. Please provide a link to unlock my P4A.

I try this link and I have the same message. I'm unable to VALIDATE with my credit card or with my phone number. All my informations are the same and in the past, all was correct. I hasn't this problem. I Don't know how to validate my indormation .
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

I'm sorry to hear that and we're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience, If that the case I would suggest to send an email here flysafe@dji.com since you're facing some issue regarding with unlocking the Zone.
2018-8-6
Use props
Bbd5
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-6 08:10
I'm sorry to hear that and we're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience, If that the case I would suggest to send an email here flysafe@dji.com since you're facing some issue regarding with unlocking the Zone.

Dear Stephen

I send a email and I receive this message :

Thank you for contacting DJI.

Please kindly visit this link and submit an Custom Unlocking request. http://www.dji.com/flysafe/custom-unlock

It is unnecessary to provide Authorization document for a yellow zone unlocking.

The flight controller's serial number will be needed: (It can be found in the DJI GO/GO 4 app’s about page, and starts with the number 0)
Please check the attached picture for your reference.

If it is urgent, after you submit a request, please send me the tracking number or the email address entered so we can unlock the aircraft on our server as soon as possible.

If you have any further question, please feel free to contact us. We're always here to help.
Thanks for supporting DJI. Have a nice day

I follow this and I Don't receive message of confirmation fot the zone that I want unlock.
Before the last week my credit card and my phone was recognize and now Nothing.
Could you tell me if I close my account and I create a new account if the problem will be disapear.

And tell me how I can recreate a new account please.

2018-8-7
Use props
hamidfahani
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52333 ft
  • >>>
Iran

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-6 08:10

Hello
Email them with what? How do I explain this problem to solve the problem?
2019-4-26
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another example of why DJI should not be in the business of regulating where the owners of the products it sells use them.
2019-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules