Faulty batteries
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pompeyscouser
lvl.1
United Kingdom

My son bought me a mavic pro combo in June but two of the three batteries would not charge (1 led flash followed by ~16 flashes on both batteries). Bought from ebuyer in the uk but has had no help whatsoever from supplier. Their solution was to send the whole combo pack to them and, up to 28 days later, they would send a new pack. Not prepared to do this as nothing wrong with the rest of the items and already started to love using the drone with one working battery. Should I send the 2 faulty batteries back to DJI and ask for replacements? If yes, who and where do I send them. If no, what is the solution? Much appreciate any help for this long winded post.
2018-8-3
Use props
chiplifter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 745180 ft
Netherlands

In my opinion the batteries should be under warrenty since less then half year old. Best to wait for DJI response or start a service request.
2018-8-3
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

start a support case with Dji Support from their web page and they will give you a case number and shipping label, send it back to them for an exchange
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for all the trouble. I would recommend you contact our support team and start up case: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). You can post your case number here in case you need further assistance. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules