1146 3 2018-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Since the DJI Go4 versions for CrystalSky always come with a lot of delay, is it possible to install the updated version for Android?
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the DJI GO 4 for CrystalSky has been optimized for the customized Android system, I'm afraid that compatibility with the APP for normal Android mobile devices cannot be ensured. Sorry about this,
Currently, it is available to update the APP separately in CrystalSky, you may go to DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App> "Me"> "Settings" and click "Check for Update", then follow the steps to update to see whether it works.
2018-8-4
Use props
Ugashik Bob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11150600 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-4 23:01
Hi there, the DJI GO 4 for CrystalSky has been optimized for the customized Android system, I'm afraid that compatibility with the APP for normal Android mobile devices cannot be ensured. Sorry about this,
Currently, it is available to update the APP separately in CrystalSky, you may go to DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App> "Me"> "Settings" and click "Check for Update", then follow the steps to update to see whether it works.

4.2.21 shows as the latest on my CS 7.85U but 4.2.24 is available and installed on my ipad. Any ETA for the 24 level on CS?
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ugashik Bob Posted at 2018-8-6 10:46
4.2.21 shows as the latest on my CS 7.85U but 4.2.24 is available and installed on my ipad. Any ETA for the 24 level on CS?

Sorry, we do not have the ETA for now. If there is an update, we'll release it at the first time. Thanks for your patience.
2018-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules